No announcement yet.

Rafaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That leaves us wondering about your mental faculties.
    Berbie and van Persie are more clinical, Ruud,Rooney,Yorke,Cole etc are more ruthless, but the numbers do not lie, international and club.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Lukaku nuh good ! so whey dat leff unnu !
      Belgium's top scorer? How often does he score for his national team? The problem is his team mates are not creating enough chances for him. Time and again he makes a run and the midfielders are hesitant to make the pass.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Again you shouldn’t use the international games to judge a player’s quality. Welbeck was scoring regularly for England and then looked like a rucks for both ManU and Arsenal.

Lukaku would be at pains not to score the chances created for him with Hazard and DeBruyne in his team.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Belgium flopp out against france,my mental faculties tell me his ratio stands near 50 % ,at Everton he played about a 100 games and scored 50 , Man U 40 and scored 20, No where near Aguero 214 games and 140 scored.

Blame everyone around him,he isnt worth the money.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Belgium flopp out against france,my mental faculties tell me his ratio stands near 50 % ,at Everton he played about a 100 games and scored 50 , Man U 40 and scored 20, No where near Aguero 214 games and 140 scored.

Blame everyone around him,he isnt worth the money.
            For Belgium one has 43 goals in 77 games. I will admit better service.
            For Argentina the other has 39 goals in 89 games .... with Messi in the team.

What a way your "mental faculties" knew Lulaku's stat? Is Wikipedia your mental faculty?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Good he should play for his country more often,lets see how that helps in the prem !

Reminds me of Luton shelton scoring 10 against Bahamas and suddenly he is up there with Onandi Lowe.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He is too isolated. He is no Drogba or Ibra.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  He is too isolated. He is no Drogba or Ibra.
                  Agreed. Worse his first touch is not the best. I am an advocate for using the 3-5-2 system but seeing what happened against West Ham, I will be the lone voice in the wilderness on this one.

Comment

If we had Carrick we would be able to play the 4-4-2,that is why I wanted Fabinho,we will see if Fred will make it possible .

Comment

Working...
                    X