Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JA vs Bon

https://youtu.be/pXq8_rfpfYU

Keep it locked ,I might be shown here tomorrow.

Or here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUw...69ewlQ0Nq2J1Tw
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

how many of us know that there was a country call Bonaire in the caribbean. I had to do some research on it.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      how many of us know that there was a country call Bonaire in the caribbean. I had to do some research on it.
      Seriously Sass? Dat's embarrassin!!! Have you ever heard of Aruba? Or you need to research dat to'? Ever hear of a country called Trinidad? LOL!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Seriously Sass? Dat's embarrassin!!! Have you ever heard of Aruba? Or you need to research dat to'? Ever hear of a country called Trinidad? LOL!!
        In a way Sass has a point though. We usually think of Bonaire as part of the ABC(Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao)islands which together is the Dutch Antilles. This does not include St. Marteen. So for Bonaire to be fielding its own team came as a surprise to me also and at first it confused me.

Comment

Jamaica 6 Bonaire 0 Final

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
            In a way Sass has a point though. We usually think of Bonaire as part of the ABC(Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao)islands which together is the Dutch Antilles. This does not include St. Marteen. So for Bonaire to be fielding its own team came as a surprise to me also and at first it confused me.
            No min' ... Sass is mi bredrin. It would seem to make sense that all three of them get some kind of special dispensation to field one unified team, but, politrix probably involved.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I knew of The Netherland Antilles but didn't know of Bonaire as a country. That is because they became a country in 2010 after looking it up. I bet you most of the forum don't know but will just act smart.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I knew of The Netherland Antilles but didn't know of Bonaire as a country. That is because they became a country in 2010 after looking it up. I bet you most of the forum don't know but will just act smart.
                Didnt know that they broke off. My brother's wife is from Aruba. They frequently go to Aruba and Curacao but hardky ever heard them saying they are going to Bonaire. In any event none of them is independent from Holland.

Comment

I will admit ... I didn't know. My back broad ... I can take the mocking.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The funny thing is my sons are very good at Geography and Social studies because of their love for soccer. They learn the names of countries and where they are and then it motivate them to learn more like culture and traditions.

you back broad Lazie. Respect.

Comment

Sass me never know bout Bonaire either. I too know about a lot of countries through football.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I knew of Boniare when I was very young living in Jamaica. I was Seven or eight y.o. maybe younger.

My Dad had a short wave radio that picked up signals (specially at nights). Radio Boniare was just one signal we picked up.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I did ... I have been there. One of the Dutch ABC. Islands

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                          X