No announcement yet.

The genius of Jose Mourinho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jangle, I stand by opinion on Lindelof,I would advise you to look at the goals we conceded and the ones we came close to...
    Bailly is currently our best option,Smalling's game is not enhanced by being paired with Lindelof as it would be with Bailly.

Comment

Jose is a manchild. He should have been fired because he got an attitude because he didn't get any summer buys and talk down his team and fail to prepare the team to start the season. He was trying his best to show up Woodward and the management team. If he can get these results out of the team why not do it at the start of the season?

Good win still.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I can’t disagree with you. He’s a petulant man child.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          we'll see how much talk you have after 6 get drop under yuh weekend...let's see fraudinho cup his ear to the crowd at the etihad
          Irrespective of the result, MU fans stand with their team. We don't pull the Casper impersonation like you do.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Just tell Sterling if him try that bs stunt against us we kick up him seed eena him head.
            I saw your post and thought he was being flamoyant on the opposing defenders. I just saw a video of what you're talking about. Damn.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

we all know what the result will be...what happen to all the bluster boy u fans used to have?

Comment

We farted and let it all out.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Genius crap...!

Plain luck against Bournemouth........

Plain luck against Juve....

Want me to continue...?

The worst is yet to come.

Yall would not appear if it was not for the freak win.

Have fun....son!
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I really was hoping you would continue so as to acknowledge an undeniable pattern questioning your assertion of luck.

It wasn't luck when my yutes had yours hugging the corner flag for dear life.

Comment

for dear life? we were taking the mickey out of you...you were a laughing stock for weeks after that...lol...

Comment

The need to though?
                        Nah, the laugh was when we gave you guys reasons to celebrate winning the EPL prematurely,then it was followed by a sharp dose of reality, not in our house,punk!

Comment

look what unnuh gone to...yuh nuh shame?

Comment

But I must say, I do understand the hatred you guys have for Man U, imagine scoring six goals but still taking a backseat to Man U as far as the articles on BBC are concerned.
                            Pecking order well established!

Comment

Revisiting recent matchup could very well be useful in predicting future ones,and would prevent giddy-head chaps like you from delusional rants of scoring six goals...

Comment

the articles are because of ronaldo...& you heard what he had to say about boy u's standard of football...you're a laughing stock...a punchline...

Comment

Working...
                                X