RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you watch Bundesliga, in the U.S...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you watch Bundesliga, in the U.S...........

Just saw that Bundesliga has signed a 6 year deal, with ESPN/ESPN+, which starts August 2020.......Fox Sports has lost another soccer league.

... ESPN ,,, killing the beautiful game.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

what is an ESPN & a Fox Sports? sound like relics from the past to me

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        what is an ESPN & a Fox Sports? sound like relics from the past to me
        You and X have the links but nuh waan share it.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, ESPN and ESPN+ has virtually every sport including most football.

It carries all the cup games , international, all the leagues and more.

I simply stream the games to my tv.

Very satisfied.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The whole a dem a tief, but I'm a dinosaur who is reluctant to cut the cable cords.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Lazie, ESPN and ESPN+ has virtually every sport including most football.

It carries all the cup games , international, all the leagues and more.

I simply stream the games to my tv.

Very satisfied.
              I am resisting ... I have all these stupid ESPN channels and now they want me to pay for ESPN +? Naah!

Comment

I pay - NBCSport+ and ESPN+
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  I pay - NBCSport+ and ESPN+
                  NBCsports + ... that's the Gold package? All these channels are killing the sport. TNT fight and got both UCL and Europa League. They only carry one or two games for the UCL per day .... EL they only show the final.

Bricktop and X ... what is the link?

Comment

mi and you a talk the same thing. They are using this ESPN+ to take all the event and nothing on ESPN which I am paying for. After they lost a lot because of poor management they now using ESPN+ to make up for it.

Robbers them.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

look how many times i share the link with unnuh?

live HD streaming of all games: https://www.soccerstreams100.com/

replays of all games: https://eplfootballmatch.com/

Comment

Thief ? Ungrateful ethiopian,when di Fox cant get di grape im say it sour in your case sowa.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

My package

BR
                          https://live.bleacherreport.com/

or Fubtu T.V

https://www.fubo.tv/welcome?utm_sour...%20%7C%20Exact

I cut cable completly, I have youtube T.V because it gives me track and field,plus Ch 7 NY , i miss one or two games , but I have B.R T.V, annual subscription is Soccer Annual Pass $79.99, all the top leagues and C.L.Monthly my bill is $79 for internet + 50 for Youtube monthly , plus $79 for BR annually.

The two best apps or programs for football is BR or Fubu T.V, BR is all sports ,no news or talk shows or movies.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                            I cut cable completly, I have youtube T.V because it gives me track and field,plus Ch 7 NY , i miss one or two games , but I have B.R T.V, annual subscription is Soccer Annual Pass $79.99, all the top leagues and C.L.Monthly my bill is $79 for internet + 50 for Youtube monthly , plus $79 for BR annually.

The two best apps or programs for football is BR or Fubu T.V, BR is all sports ,no news or talk shows or movies.
                            you're paying $210/month to watch football? gad bless donald chumps...america really is great again fi man a spend car note fi watch tv

Comment

Ahhh sah , yuh ead a tek yuh as usual, O.K lets do this

$79 fry dumpling + 50 boil dumpling =

If you are paying $79 annually, how much is that monthly , hint divide by 12.

Total =

Comment

Working...
                              X