Terrible Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
    Bricky my apologies I did not watch most of the first half so my assessment on Bailey was mostly second half but from what I hear it was awful in terms of failed dribbles and turnovers hut he definitely turned that around in 2nd half
    Good man Stoni.....

You are not ego driven.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL only the truth or,as close,as we can get to it, that gives us the best shot at anything.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        ....that excessive dribbling is not necessary. And he is not alone.

Simple one and two touch footall is the best imo.
        On point. HL.
        That excess by just about every player killed our game. Quick one & two touch passes coupled with good running into space would have lifted us to x10 higher level.

We need that quality play...becomes vital the higher quality opponents met.

btw- All the World's top TEAM play that quick passing & moving game. Dem fool-fool han wi brite
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

THAT was because his teammates have no idea how to service him, if only Kyle was playing!
          But seriously, I would not give up on him, well not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            THAT was because his teammates have no idea how to service him, if only Kyle was playing!
            But seriously, I would not give up on him, well not yet.
            I heard a man on the radio trying to justify that.. So leon dont know when he see a first defender and a second dender comming he should play a wall pass and not try to beat both and get caught in possession... So if he was playing with better players he would make better decision.. Call a spade a spade he is trying to impress and he needs to let the game come to him.

Comment

Working...
            X