RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McGee opportunity but is it fair to him really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did not see the game but heard he lined up on the outside. Well hope he bounce back.

Comment

4-4-2, didnt help him one bit.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

If you play him wide where does leon play,,A tell you , you don’t understand the game.

Comment

Paul you rough still a 5k with his mom! Really!

I just cant believe the corners he took, again this is why I believe guys must come through the gauntlet and be club contributors in a pro setup before ever getting a shot at the national team.

Btw how is it that the least experienced players get to take free kicks.

Maybe the criteria is flipped and the question is, who is the least experienced and least likely person to score from a free kick- the answer would be McGee and Walker and that must be how they end up taking the freekicks, cant think of any other method that they come out on top.

Comment

Cognitive disonance mi a tell yuh. True I dont understand your game, 1st Leon didnt play . 2nd playing wide, left or center doesnt absolve you from imposing your game i.e tackling , running back ,demanding the ball and making incisive passes.

He literally wanted the ball to come to him from what I saw. Yuh ead nuh good Pupa.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post

I just cant believe the corners he took, again this is why I believe guys must come through the gauntlet and be club contributors in a pro setup before ever getting a shot at the national team.

Maybe the criteria is flipped and the question is, who is the least experienced and least likely person to score from a free kick- the answer would be McGee and Walker and that must be how they end up taking the freekicks, cant think of any other method that they come out on top.

This is where I disagree with you, there is a place for players in practice matches to build confidence and cohesion to take the next step in being a part of the team. Clubs are part of the route to the national team, not the wholseome for poor nations like Jamaica.

Comment

Wasnt good and wasnt horrible. Those corner kicks, man need some cornmeal porridge and some harddough bread.

Hmm maybe we need to go another level harder......... some boil green banana and liver!

Comment

Wasnt good and wasnt horrible. Those corner kicks, man need some cornmeal porridge and some harddough bread.

Hmm maybe we need to go another level harder......... some boil green banana and liver!

Agreed boss, no arguement from me. Wasnt the same guy I saw that had the Mexican U 20 team asking who is that guy because he was on another planet,seemed imtimidated by the occasion. Contray to Flemmings who seemed over hyped for it.

But hey we gave C. Rica hell, truth be told dem lucky. We deserved a draw if not the win.

Comment

Sorry, I should have said granny. I'm a big believer in hard work, which is one of the reasons I like watching the prem - the work rate expected of players is very high. For a young man getting a chance, I would expect that Magee would have put everything into the game. To be honest, as a coach, if that was one of my players, I would have been disappointed because one of the things I try to instill in my players is to recover quickly, especially when you lose the ball in the middle third.

While I would have loved to have seen him actively *try* to get back, to be clear, the goal wasn't his fault, we had more than enough numbers back and should have taken care of it. Fisher was too erratic and Lawrence injury took him out of the play completely. Just wished Magee showed more initiative.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Agree. I never understand how people expect players who struggle at pro club level to suddendly transform from X to Y by putting on a national uniform. (No pun intended)

Overall team played well and the passing at points was eye opening, but I also saw a cavalierness in passing in the back and in the box which with better teams we will get punished severely.

As Assasin say nothing nuh fair, there is no deserve a win you have to take the win and man our finishing just was off.

On the goal, much as we had 2 to 3 shots at killing that play and they got the super lucky lotto combination on our mistakes, the one that gets me is the 39 yo striker Ruiz leaping out of his shoes for the header and no body else off the ground, a totally free header...disappointing on the D.

Comment

We beat them in all departments except goals or the goal. We bossed that game with our 2nd 11 nothing to be ashamed about in my eyes. The stats say it all.

https://www.fotmob.com/livescores/35...tatus=finished

Comment

I did see the game saw the highlight of that goal. I cant blame Tyreek you are not going to retain every ball but the close out and tackle from the right back was awful, and poor defending. Not to mention giving up a free header in the box.

Comment

shoud be I did not see the game

Comment

Working...
                            X