Married Everton Player in trouble amid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
    YOUR POST WITHOUT KNOWING WHO YOU ARE. WHY YOU ARE NOT A BULL....ER.
    WHAT WOULD GENERATION X AND MILLENNIALS SAY 'YOW DUDE U KEEP IT REAL"
    THANKS I THOUGHT IT WAS JAMES RODRIGUES
    Now OJ I was looking fwd to watching the gunners stateside now COVID derail that is this an appropriate post for this site
    PJ you good, I thought you were linking the bredrin to neferious thing and I did not like that direction deh.. Thats all... We run joke but we nuh run certain joke.... But all is well.... how you liking the moves the gunners are making, you have any expectations for them?

Comment

You are not very smart, it is really annoying when you try to pass yourself off as being smart.
      I am not even sure if illegal is the right word but nevertheless, that is irrelevant.
      My gripe has to do with providing info insomuch that the shielded person identity is easy to know,it defeats the purpose of not naming the person.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        Gylfi SigurĂ°sson
        Damn .... just like that.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
          PJ you good, I thought you were linking the bredrin to neferious thing and I did not like that direction deh.. Thats all... We run joke but we nuh run certain joke.... But all is well.... how you liking the moves the gunners are making, you have any expectations for them?

Diss bredda ,OJ yuh is a gig,yuh ead nuh good sah. Only you coulda reach dat conclusion.

THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you have a problem with the public being given enough info to decipher the identity of an alleged child molester?

Comment

U r even more dumb than I imagined.

Comment

Working...
              X