RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The JFF: Hall,just asking the question ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JFF: Hall,just asking the question ?

Should the JFF get credit for the shakeup in bringing in Hall or is it a non factor ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

You come to start trouble this morning dont! Actually good question but its like saying a crossing guard did his job by holding up the flag to let a kid in a wheel chair cross the intersection. That is their job. Before I saw your post I was about to post a picture i saw of of Tappa, Paul and Merrion with Paul holding the coaching notes which means he is running the session and all seems to be on the same page which is very different from Jerry who seems to have a disconnected look as if I would do this if it was me.. So to your question they made the right move but did it the wrong way. The Jerry situation was not a good one, and it is not the fault of Jerry who is a very very good coach, might be our best but the way he was appointed and left to operate rub some insider the wrong way. i am a firm believer that a head coach should for the most part pick his support staff. Not 100% but to a great degree. I would love the JFF to go further and appoint a Andy Williams or a Tyrone Marshall to U20 , U17 teams. If Busy can coach the national team from Tampa and Lorne from Colorado they can work in the program. They have much to offer.
    Last edited by OJ; July 23, 2021, 10:24 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Ok,getting through your gibberish they did the right thing and you noted Hall holding the coaching notes.

Can I ask why you believe they did the right thing ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I would love to explain to you in point form so you can get it. You need people on the staff who understand current trends, methods and approaches. Dont confuse this with licenses per se but experience. There is also some who believe Jerry really wanted the HC job so that was not a tenable situation in my POV. However you could have had paul and jerry because Jerry is also a good physical trainer and in my estimation you could have focused him in that area. There is nothing better than having a physical trainer who is also a coach and coming from a track background. Sorry I know this is too much words for you but read slowly and ask someone if there is any concept you dont understand.

Comment

Ok,getting through your gibberish they did the right thing and you noted Hall holding the coaching notes.

Can I ask why you believe they did the right thing ?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
            Sorry I know this is too much words for you but read slowly and ask someone if there is any concept you dont understand.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
              I would love to explain to you in point form so you can get it. You need people on the staff who understand current trends, methods and approaches. Dont confuse this with licenses per se but experience. There is also some who believe Jerry really wanted the HC job so that was not a tenable situation in my POV. However you could have had paul and jerry because Jerry is also a good physical trainer and in my estimation you could have focused him in that area. There is nothing better than having a physical trainer who is also a coach and coming from a track background. Sorry I know this is too much words for you but read slowly and ask someone if there is any concept you dont understand.

1. You need people on the staff who understand current trends, methods and approaches.

Agreed

2.Dont confuse this with licenses per se but experience..

If experience was the criteria Jerry would still have his job,he has been there almost as long as Tappa. So the question of an associate that understands current trends ,methods and approaches doesnt apply to Jerry.

3.There is also some who believe Jerry really wanted the HC job so that was not a tenable situation in my POV..

Speculation not born out by any rumor heard on the ground, that said why sack him if he has the experience you thought Tappa needed.

4.Jerry is also a good physical trainer and in my estimation you could have focused him in that area. There is nothing better than having a physical trainer who is also a coach and coming from a track background.

So is it current trends ,methods and approaches in physical training that the boys were lacking, if thats the case Jerry would be ideal because what the JFF got in Hall was a holistic coach that not only knows the art of physical conditioning/training ,trends and methods but also tactical philosopy and technical knowledge in how to play the modern game and that came with the A licence. Thats why you can say he is holding the coaching notes.

Yuh ead nuh good,mek sense brethren

Comment

Working...
              X