No announcement yet.

Official Club change!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand you very much. as Gardner was the reason I watched Bolton and saw Big Sam as a coach. Fuller was the reason I had some love for Stoke City.

I will watch Bailey, Villa which is my second team now is a team on the rise and while I am sad that Grealish is gone, I will watch Bailey. I like Grealish as he is the only English player I see can hold up a ball the way he does in a long time. Now I will watch Bailey although it wasn't good start for Villa yesterday.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Like so many he has the HERO syndrome when playing for Ja. I want to see these players play their game and not overdo it in the Black Green and Gold. Fuller and so many others have the same problem. The feel they have too much to prove.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Great point Sass. Sometimes the expectation on the fan side is so great for the player as well and the biases are crazy. Almost like Rep vs Dems or vac vs non vac.

It is a team sport and players need to understand mo matter how great they are individually they must fit in team construct first.

Much like some people as well as Michail Sntonio probably thought he would deliver a few goals vs Panama at home for a win. The team config was the worse I have seen in living memory, no understanding of context, playing an attacking supposedly ball handling midfield against a counterattacking physical team that I call Jam II. Playing guys who cant even make the starting 11 on their own 2nd div club team!

Just cannot understand this worship of silky skill with people like Ravel and or McGee, give me as many Kante type grinders as possible, especially in Concacaf wc quals. We are real dreamers to expect non-grinders to deliver victories on the field of battle.

Comment

Btw don't look now but is that Aston Villa beating the monster with nine heads, the dreaded Manu hydra?!

Villa slotting in to top ten this weekend with two hot wins in a row against supposed superior teams, that is massive!

My greatest hope is that Bailey can stay grounded no matter how magnificent he gets and keep focused on team goals first and foremost everything else will follow!

Comment

Working...
          X