Brick: Is it true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brick: Is it true

Jamaica is the only team in concacaf without fans at it's home games.

Can you tell us why
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Cause too many ppl rather listen to Buju and LA Lewis.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh still a blame the Banton and LA lewis, while bragging about corporate profits an good fiscal responsibility. Keep it up unnu time a come fassssss!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i know that Mexico, Panama, and Costa Rica are on the red list for all major european leagues...jamaica is not...

Comment

• Sir X
          Sir X commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you saying you dont know ?

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Yuh still a blame the Banton and LA lewis, while bragging about corporate profits an good fiscal responsibility. Keep it up unnu time a come fassssss!
        Oh ,,, you saw the post? Good to know.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Vaccination levels are too low and positivity level still too high.

Comment

Lazie, the susceptible lot you alluding to is integral to political tribalism plaguing Jamaica, are you hugging a LA Lewis in the skin of a politician or party?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Lazie, the susceptible lot you alluding to is integral to political tribalism plaguing Jamaica, are you hugging a LA Lewis in the skin of a politician or party?
              Dude, do you come up with all this crap by yourself?

Comment

I am not surprised that you are quick to characterize what I said as crap,but rather than criticise people for being impressionable, you target Buju, after all, dealing with the root cause likely would transcend to having a more informed (independent thinkers)block of voters and that would result in people demanding better of our political leaders.
                Do we have enough vaccine for 75% of the population?
                It is a convenient excuse Lazie, and you are even worse than the people being indirectly criticized for parroting the deflecting talking points.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  I am not surprised that you are quick to characterize what I said as crap,but rather than criticise people for being impressionable, you target Buju, after all, dealing with the root cause likely would transcend to having a more informed (independent thinkers)block of voters and that would result in people demanding better of our political leaders.
                  Do we have enough vaccine for 75% of the population?
                  It is a convenient excuse Lazie, and you are even worse than the people being indirectly criticized for parroting the deflecting talking points.

Dude ... you have a tendency to argue from a point of ignorance. At times it is quite amusing, but when it comes to the vaccines, I have no time for foolishness. The country had to DUMP about 58000+ doses of vaccine because they expired. Heard there is another 200,000+ that expires in a few weeks. If Jamaica is dumping so many vaccines because people refuse to take the jab, why should anyone continue donating vaccines to the country?

Comment

Dude, you being part of the non ignorant crew could you explain if the people who showed up at the National Arena to get the vaccine and were turned away after waiting in the sun all day (some of them elderly) were ignorant? Was the government's keystone cops rollout of the vaccines ignorant? The vaccines that expired were AZ some Jamaican doctors were telling their patients not to take AZ but to wait for Pfizer. Is Juliet Holness or Dustan Bryan of the MOH ignorant? Enquiring minds would like to know.
                    The problem for the government is that after an ok start re covid they have gone on an orgy of mixed messages ie Dream Weekend, Rick's, Flossy Floyd etc. Only the non ignorant crew here is unable to see the obvious. Ask not what Buju has done but ask what the Do as I say not what I do policy has done to undermine the government's credibility

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                      Dude, you being part of the non ignorant crew could you explain if the people who showed up at the National Arena to get the vaccine and were turned away after waiting in the sun all day (some of them elderly) were ignorant? Was the government's keystone cops rollout of the vaccines ignorant? The vaccines that expired were AZ some Jamaican doctors were telling their patients not to take AZ but to wait for Pfizer. Is Juliet Holness or Dustan Bryan of the MOH ignorant? Enquiring minds would like to know.
                      The problem for the government is that after an ok start re covid they have gone on an orgy of mixed messages ie Dream Weekend, Rick's, Flossy Floyd etc. Only the non ignorant crew here is unable to see the obvious. Ask not what Buju has done but ask what the Do as I say not what I do policy has done to undermine the government's credibility
                      Yes there have been problems, no one will deny that, but they keep making changes to so ppl could be vaccinated. They removed some of the criteria that was an obstacle. The reality is the vax rate dropped and folks who were supposed to get their 2nd doses didn't turn up for it. How many folks on Social media circulating anti vax videos from Buju, Tanya Stephens and others? There is one (cannot recall his name now) who was telling people not to get it because it is a chip. Well, yesterday I see folks expressing condolences to his wife because he died from covid.

In the country you reside I hear that anyone who wanna go on a train should be vaxed ... approach like that JA need. As for the medical personnel telling folks not to take the vax ... they should go into private practice then. How can you be undermining the efforts of your employer?

Comment

Even Holness wife lick out against the mismanagement.​​​​

Comment

Lazie, if you did not factor the points raised by Rudy..... then it is you arguing from a point of ignorance or predisposition.
                          As to the anti vax crew, I often ask myself if the people on the other side of the fence are speaking with authority or simply regurgitating what they were told.
                          The COVID 19 death rate in England is extremely higher for people who are vaccinated than it is for the unvaccinated.
                          And then there is the case of the swollen testicles quickly rubbished by the so-called experts.
                          Wouldn't you agree that historically' , the words of Rasta have proven justified?
                          Please watch this video, https://youtu.be/fDKeGtFGYdg , and believe me, there are enough scientific studies showing that people are being used as Guinea pigs...
                          You should respect the opinions of others, especially on matters you have no authority on.
                          Interestingly enough, I would like to know if Bricktop is fully vaccinated , if not, is it because of Buju?
                          I remain neutral on the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhead View Post
                            The COVID 19 death rate in England is extremely higher for people who are vaccinated than it is for the unvaccinated.
                            you're a fool

Comment

• Jangle
                              Jangle commented
                              Editing a comment
                              These are just some of the many misinformation that are being circulated by the anti-vaxxers. We are fast approaching a world of "take the vaccine or live on the outside of society." If people don't take the vaccine, then stay at home. I just came back from Toronto, Canada where at the restaurant, the hostess asked to see my vaccination card AND driver's license from everyone before we were seated. Everyone wore their masks, and there wasn't an option to enter a building maskless., unlike the great USA. The anti-vaxxers are fighting a fruitless battle against the system.
                          Working...
                          X