RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coach's Desk: Is Schoolboy Football Good/Bad ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- Who said recreational schoolboy is elite ?
    - No club uses school boy football to develop ? Do you understand " develop" is a process that has an adjective "ment" , which means an "added" process, that process doesnt have to be recreational ,semi professional, professional or elite. Development can occur in any of those enviroment, inclusive or excluse of each other.
    - That WC 98 team had players that were developing in a recreational school boy league, their development didnt start at the club level or the senior team. If you want to say that school boy football is not ideal, you have no arguement from me. If you find that position "flawed and disingenuous and grossly untrue" . You have a serious assesment problem and your ability to find a root cause and present analysis of Jamaicas football problem will forever be left wanting.
    - I agree If you want a program you have to pay, but until you can include that with your proposals that I embrace, its not culturally economically viable.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by lil X View Post
      White Gad and " you coconuts" ......cant hear a word from Lazie.
      this debate has been going on locally for over 23 years now...and you're still yapping...it took a white man to stop the yapping & to build a first rate academy with the clear aim of developing youngsters for the national setup...all i see the coconuts doing is running their mouths and buying orange lambourgini's with their money to show off on poor black people...sound like coconut behaviour if you ask me

Comment

O.K , you said your piece, thanks for the constructive input, now show yurself the door.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X