RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok - let's see what you geniuses think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude you have 2 problems. 1st.... do not carry the weight of being from the FIFA-recognized organization. United Soccer Coaches....2nd you speak or post as if this coaches association is the be all and end all, when in fact its subjugated under the USSF.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      "You need help to connect the dots Sass, what does it say on your licence, which organization is it granted through."

https://coachingamericansoccer.com/a...-and-diplomas/

The United Soccer coaches Association which was formerly NSCAA that I have told you so much about in the past but you fail to open your ears. They have their own courses certification and diploma that is recognized all over. They have annual meetings that will blow your mind to see all the experts from world soccer that appear.
      I belong to this organization. I have an Advanced National and Premier, several special topics, 9v9, 7v7, 11v11 and this coming February, doing their Director of Coaching course. Their convention is next week in Kansas City and runs the entire week. Covid has really messed them up though.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul MLS next kids should be able to play high school but the bigger clubs threaten the youths so most of them not playing. Although the MLS rules say they can. These are the same clubs who pull away from GA Soccer as they want to control everything, the SSA, NASA, UFA, GSA, Concord Fire etc.

I have said before that no reason why youths in Portland/St. Mary can't meet on a weekend, St Ann and Trelawny etc. Train and access the youths and create a structure as you say. What I learn is you have to identify and track youth players as the best player at 12 may not be the best at 15. Your youth playing high school?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          "You need help to connect the dots Sass, what does it say on your licence, which organization is it granted through."

https://coachingamericansoccer.com/a...-and-diplomas/

The United Soccer coaches Association which was formerly NSCAA that I have told you so much about in the past but you fail to open your ears. They have their own courses certification and diploma that is recognized all over. They have annual meetings that will blow your mind to see all the experts from world soccer that appear.
          Perhaps I needed to be more direct and pointed in my response to Paul's suggestion of a private sector solution. ...and Sass' above has given the opening to address Paul's suggestion once again.

Paul's suggestion is a damn good one. Sass points our with his above example that it works. That which Sass referenced tells the controlling body in US has not put hindrances in the path of execution. Our JFF's past actions suggests it must be sold on Paul's idea to have from it the same attitude the US soccer bosses adopt towards the association Sass speaks on.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sass you are referring to the retreat line which enforces the players to drop and not press so the other team can play out. They have done that here for a while with younger teams U12 I think but I think it is a very bad idea in general. As soon as ;you take away the condition the players panic. So I would rather teach playing out of the back with the idea of attracting the pressure and playing through it than a condition that is not realistic in the real game.

To the original question about same system of play it is good at the club level, ODP or national level. However intelligent players will play any system and what we want are intelligent players. I would say what is important is NOT the same system of play but key common factors and ideas of play. I dont care if everyone plays a 4-3-3 but I care if we all understand the principles of the game, how we play when in possession, out of possession and in transition. How we use the ball and so on.

To your question what the approach should be in JA again focus on principles and philosophy not system. Philosophy should not change systems might depending on opponents, and conditions.

Comment

OJ There are cases where you have some fast kids just run and score and think they are top baller. It doesn't give the team a change to build up but either way it has to be managed and ball move quickly or it makes no sense. Whatever style they use it has to be adaptive and cater for most of the best players. I also believe in the grassroots of community football, parent involvement and kids been assessed based help on their weakness. Ruff diamond needs a lot of work.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X