Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Lil X

next

Glad fi unuh win. Cyah let SuperChat loose pon the forum.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle , you are a disgrace. I have a feeling alot of you Man Uites feel like that.

No shame in your game.,it's a sad day when I have to root for a Man U win and Man Uites Cher for their own defeat.

What is this world coming to and Brick a beg the moderators to ban mi, Dem aguh tired fi see mi post, City ave game fi lose and draw.

Memba mi tell unnu.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir chatterboX View Post
        Jangle , you are a disgrace.

What is this world coming to and Brick a beg the moderators to ban mi,
        superchat...i am not begging for anything...may i remind you of the forum rules...you are the one begging for a ban

Comment

What's this ,the pot calling the kettle black. Yuh aguh tired fi see mi face.

https://youtu.be/Jk4RLyFNDi8
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post

superchat...i am not begging for anything...may i remind you of the forum rules...you are the one begging for a ban

BrickT....mek superCHAT move an gwey.

Have a drink on me to celebrate the easy win.

Cheers
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X