No announcement yet.

Welcome win for Boyz! Reggae Boyz 3 - 1 Suriname

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes , Jamaica is playing compact , organized attacking football with a (midfield)., this was never done under Tappa,Never!. It didn't take Hall 10 years to achieve that.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yes , Jamaica is playing compact , organized attacking football with a (midfield)., this was never done under Tappa,Never!. It didn't take Hall 10 years to achieve that.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Tap your foolishness. What they played in the goal cup when they went to the final, What they played in Mexico when they drew 0-0. So many other good games they played in that 10 year span. You can tell me it wasn't consistent but this is just one of 4 games for Paul Haul. And by the way they had their moments, If you take of your glasses and look you will see a lot of moments if it was better team it would have been problem.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sir X!!! What do you mean by "you know the ones aligned with USA forever"???.......I have NOTHING to do with your discussion, and I have never said that Jamaica doesn't have soccer talent. As a matter of FACT, I have posted information regarding Jamaicans performing well, in the U.S., and have stated numerous times that I support the ReggaeBoyz, if they're not playing the U.S.

Comment

haha. Welcome to X world, You don't have to say anything to be aligned . Just say "Ok X, you are right". LOL!!!
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
              Sir X!!! What do you mean by "you know the ones aligned with USA forever"???.......I have NOTHING to do with your discussion, and I have never said that Jamaica doesn't have soccer talent. As a matter of FACT, I have posted information regarding Jamaicans performing well, in the U.S., and have stated numerous times that I support the ReggaeBoyz, if they're not playing the U.S.

Thats the point H.L supports the USA - forever, I support the RBYZ, his constant bashing is obvious.

Comment

Working...
              X