No one wants to sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one wants to sign

for MU? It is like the Israelites leaving Egypt. Everybody wants to leave ....even Henderson wants to go out on loan. It's gonna get Rougher yet ....
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

timber is already done...antony signing soon complete as ajax is close to his replacement...FDJ terms agreed between clubs but he doesn't want to go...

Comment

• Jangle
      Jangle commented
      Editing a comment
      You seem to be well-informed on our club. What's for lunch today?

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    timber is already done...antony signing soon complete as ajax is close to his replacement...FDJ terms agreed between clubs but he doesn't want to go...
    So, he doesn't want to join MU .... look elsewhere. Why can't they find talent in South America or even France?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Jah know Brickie, your ratings gone UP Iyah.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lazie, at least we still have MaGuire.
        Never wanted FDJ for the price they are asking, the majority of our overpriced acquisitions failed to live up to expectations, why continue the failed tactic?
        The way we execute plays has to change, and a data gathering and analysis programme implemented.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

So, he doesn't want to join MU .... look elsewhere. Why can't they find talent in South America or even France?
          you have...vitinha from porto...$30 mil bid rejected...porto want $40 mil...

Comment

you have...vitinha from porto...$30 mil bid rejected...porto want $40 mil...
            Bricktop, I am not 2nd guessing you, but I have seen the rumors about these players. Until I see it on manutd.com or hear /read a quote from someone in a position at the club it is just rumors. I once saw where Jangle was being looked at to play central defense, but I just didn't believe it.

Comment

• Jangle
              Jangle commented
              Editing a comment
              ...and yuh know that was a big rumor because me a big forward. I play so forward that me keep the goalie company.

well the selling cub said to meet the release clause & he can leave...liverpool pulled back so offer better personal terms than arsenal & he's yours...

Comment

plus...you guys seem to have forgotten that you are in a rebuilding phase...who wants to come to a rebuild + you're + teams like newcastle are more attractive without european football...

Comment

arsenal making moves...agreement to trigger $40m release clause for porto's fabio vieira...

Comment

gabriel jesus agrees terms with arsenal...$50m...

Comment

jesus to earn an eye watering $12 mil a season

Comment

• HL
                      HL commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Pep hooking up Arteta................

Manu better don't do what the did under Ole. Spend the summer chasing Mcquire and Sancho and eventually had to pay big bucks and didn't go after much more. If the player or club if and but you must have backup players. You can't be held at ransom. That is why you have scouts to identify players.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

well the selling cub said to meet the release clause & he can leave...liverpool pulled back so offer better personal terms than arsenal & he's yours...

boy u mek PSG sign the man from under yuh

Comment

Working...
                      X