• Show
Clear All

• HL
    commented on 's reply
    Pep hooking up Arteta................

• Bricktop
    replied
    Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    well the selling cub said to meet the release clause & he can leave...liverpool pulled back so offer better personal terms than arsenal & he's yours...

boy u mek PSG sign the man from under yuh

Leave a comment:

• Assasin
    replied
    Manu better don't do what the did under Ole. Spend the summer chasing Mcquire and Sancho and eventually had to pay big bucks and didn't go after much more. If the player or club if and but you must have backup players. You can't be held at ransom. That is why you have scouts to identify players.

Leave a comment:

• Bricktop
    replied
    jesus to earn an eye watering $12 mil a season

Leave a comment:

• Bricktop
    replied
    gabriel jesus agrees terms with arsenal...$50m...

Leave a comment:

• Bricktop
    replied
    arsenal making moves...agreement to trigger $40m release clause for porto's fabio vieira...

Leave a comment:

• Bricktop
    replied
    plus...you guys seem to have forgotten that you are in a rebuilding phase...who wants to come to a rebuild + you're + teams like newcastle are more attractive without european football...

Leave a comment:

• Jangle
    commented on 's reply
    ...and yuh know that was a big rumor because me a big forward. I play so forward that me keep the goalie company.

• Bricktop
    replied
    well the selling cub said to meet the release clause & he can leave...liverpool pulled back so offer better personal terms than arsenal & he's yours...

Leave a comment:

• Lazie
    replied

you have...vitinha from porto...$30 mil bid rejected...porto want $40 mil...
    Bricktop, I am not 2nd guessing you, but I have seen the rumors about these players. Until I see it on manutd.com or hear /read a quote from someone in a position at the club it is just rumors. I once saw where Jangle was being looked at to play central defense, but I just didn't believe it.

Leave a comment:

• Bricktop
    replied
    Originally posted by Lazie View Post

So, he doesn't want to join MU .... look elsewhere. Why can't they find talent in South America or even France?
    you have...vitinha from porto...$30 mil bid rejected...porto want $40 mil...

Leave a comment:

• Rockman
    replied
    Lazie, at least we still have MaGuire.
    Never wanted FDJ for the price they are asking, the majority of our overpriced acquisitions failed to live up to expectations, why continue the failed tactic?
    The way we execute plays has to change, and a data gathering and analysis programme implemented.

Leave a comment:

• Assasin
    replied
    Jah know Brickie, your ratings gone UP Iyah.

Leave a comment:

• Jangle
    commented on 's reply
    You seem to be well-informed on our club. What's for lunch today?

• Lazie
    replied
    timber is already done...antony signing soon complete as ajax is close to his replacement...FDJ terms agreed between clubs but he doesn't want to go...
    So, he doesn't want to join MU .... look elsewhere. Why can't they find talent in South America or even France?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X