ManCity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    Under the current conditions, it would take Superman to make a difference, our greatest problem has to do with the collective lackluster approach to games, some work(off and on the ball movements, and attempting to regain possession of the ball) MUCH harder than others, and even those players become dejected because of the routine lack of efforts by the vast majority of their teammates.
    And then everyone is okay with pathetic MaGuire largely because of they believe what they were told as opposed to their lying eyes.
    Our strikers will have to score 4 goals every game in order to secure all three points ..
    If our work rate is questionable, why are we pursuing senior citizen Eriksen?
    Assasin, I have not seen anything that will make me be optimistic.
    Do you know what the new manager is doing with the squad? How do you know he is not trying to address "the collective lackluster approach to games" as you state? We all can question the lack of signings, but put the blame on the directors for that. It is a bit tiresome hearing MU fans quick to attack Harry. Watch Harry play for England and ask what is the difference between England and MU? The youth plays for a team you claim to support ... hop off a di youth back. How you know the current manager has not addresses the issues that exposed the defense so easily?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You may not see it but remember it is the same team that finished second two years ago. Why pursue Erickson? You need a elder statesman who can calm down the team and know how the coach want it done on the field. Ten Hag is doing his thing and working on a system, something the players said they didn't have.There was a big dressing room breakdown under previous managers and Ten Hag, will not have it, He will cut out the ego and leaking. I have more confidence than with what I saw over the last year. Manu spent so much money and with a scouting staff and coaching staff and hasn't improved. Time for a change and let the man do his thing. That alone let me optimistic, Not optimistic enough to win the EPL but at least look like we going forward and not just passing the ball on the halfline and giving it away for others to score.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Manchester City confirm capture of Sergio Gomez from Anderlecht for

Manchester City have confirmed the signing of Sergio Gomez from Anderlecht to add to Pep Guardiola's full-back options.

Gomez joins the Premier League champions in an
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

mad ting jangle...for a grand total of $11 mil...at least you know a well run club when you see one

Comment

Working...
          X