Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow ...Chelsea cut ties

with Tuchel. Damn ...
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Well they took a giant step to reach Man U level, expect 10 managers in 10 years. This guy is irrational, he spent like Man City to buy and reinforce the club , kinda expected that , that kinda spending dictates immediate results.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

he did not spend like man city...he overpaid for a bunch of 30 year olds...big difference

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Well they took a giant step to reach Man U level, expect 10 managers in 10 years. This guy is irrational.
        I agree with you here. These American billionaire owners look at "soccer" clubs as their toys. I initially had Chel$ki in my top four finishers, but now, not so. The new players like Sterling and Abe supposed to be vexed.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post

I agree with you here. These American billionaire owners look at "soccer" clubs as their toys. I initially had Chel$ki in my top four finishers, but now, not so. The new players like Sterling and Abe supposed to be vexed.
          Watching their UCL game yesterday they were unfortunate to lose. The goal scored by their opponents was an amazing counter attack, but they created the chances to draw and even win the game.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thomas Tuchel's EGO constantly gets him in trouble, and feels that neither the front office nor ownership should question him - He had success at Borussia Dortmund, but got fired because of constant confrontation with the front office, and publicly criticizing them; He had success at PSG, but got fired because of constant confrontation with the front office & ownership, and publicly criticizing them; He had success with Chelsea, but with the team underperforming after spending $280M+, in the Summer Transfer Window, having an unnecessary physical sideline confrontation, with Conte, resulting in both managers getting Red Cards, and reports of players being unhappy, he's fired again.

Comment

tuchel was hired as a football manager...not to babysit an interim sporting director...what was asked of him was grossly unfair...

Comment

Tuchel lost di plot from last season

Comment

Mi nuh sorry for him. He let Tammy Abrahams go and look what he is doing, He let Lukaka go, and let the two Germans go. He also have about 4 decent players including Puiisic that we don't know what they are doing. He got all he needed as his disposal but not getting results.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thomas Tuchel needs to address why he doesn't last longer than 2 seasons at any of his top managerial positions, despite having winning records, and winning trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Mi nuh sorry for him. He let Tammy Abrahams go and look what he is doing, He let Lukaka go, and let the two Germans go. He also have about 4 decent players including Puiisic that we don't know what they are doing. He got all he needed as his disposal but not getting results.
                      so why let him spend $300 million then fire him...now the new manager has to deal with a squad full of donkeys & no more money to spend...why not fire him from two months ago?

Comment

Simple. Production now. The fact is the new owner took over and backed him but think he may have to spend another 300 mill under him and all the players who left are performing at a high level. What that say about the coach?
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          Simple. Production now. The fact is the new owner took over and backed him but think he may have to spend another 300 mill under him and all the players who left are performing at a high level. What that say about the coach?
                          you're not answerig the question...why would you let a manager that you're going to fire spend $300 mil on his players...30+ year old donkeys? three of the signings didn't even play one minute of PL football this season...so you let the manager bring in players for obscene amounts of money then fire him before they even touch the field of play?

Comment

What he bought in is under the bridge, It is about expectation. The new owner came in gave him the money but he expected to see improvement so he think it is better he cut ties now because Tuchel is not good enough so before he have to spend more and get stuck in mediocre he got rid of him.

Comment

makes absolutely zero sense...

Comment

Working...
                              X