RBYZ : New Coach !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OJ View Post
    Is he the right choice. Seem we debate who Liverpool coach is more than the national coach. My personal view is JA needs a foreign TD as much as a foreign coach. I would have gone Dutch as they have lots to offer in terms of processes and outcomes.
    yes he is...let's move on to qualifying fpr the world cup now...

Comment

A new administration would have to take the reigns for that to happen.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

well we don't have another administration...so stop the bellyaching...we have a deep pocket sponsor & we have a more than capable coach...go support your home country USA

Comment

You mean yet , who is this deep pocket sponsor, are you inferring you support the RBYZ ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well the fact is if the JFF don't change their ways it won't be long before we end up looking for a new coach again. It is no private matter that they need to shake up their folly ground and act as JFF. They can't answer a simple question if Dalton Wint, the man who made so many bad travel arrangement is still apart of the JFF? Remember the players were left without a flight and the president say he would go, after the players demand it. If the JFF can't be accountable to the players how they expect the players to have just follow every word they say. Blake is frustrated and as captain is tired of their bullshit. I have never seen Blake do anything like this before in his long career.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The JFF is at war with the Trinity! No respect for fans , players , coach and themselves. Anyone expecting radical change in good governance because white Jesus turned up, must be smoking crack .

Comment

Working...
              X