No announcement yet.

Bailey explosive interview!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You slandered the man and his child , you implied the man trafficked his son , by inserting the article in my post , the proof is OJ ran with it,Brick jumped on it ! . Illegal migration is another thing , 99 % of Jamaicans illegally migrate , when you get your visa one of the stipulations is that you return home , most stay there by
    becoming illegal , violating the law and then proceed to adjust their status to legal immigrants and apply for citizenship!

I wouldn't accuse my parents of trafficking me and I don't see them as traffickers !
    Last edited by Sir X; December 1, 2022, 09:37 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How did is slander??? by posting FIFA rules???? you certainly have no sense.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So you admit it was intentionally done , so the only conclusion is your aim was to malign,taint , disparage the man and his son character. You need to ask OJ and Brick why they are running with it , if it isn't slanderous.

You are a disgrace

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I don't know Bailey's case. What I know is the law that was operated on. If they broke the law and got away so be it. Ignorance or not doesn't make it legal, so if something is done intentionally or not it doesn't matter. Leon was successful so let us just leave it at that but the JFF is not responsible for people applying for visa or try a thing abroad.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

True to form, the clown misses his own point , you injected trafficking into the conversation ( post) , why ?

Everything else about immigration legality is a non issue , if you didn't interject trafficking in it .

The only reason for your actions is out of sheer malice,if not ,what else could it be ?

Have a good day , out conversation is over.

Comment

You were the one who asked about Messi. Messi went to Europe before that law came in dude. That law changes a lot of things in Europe. Well who define trafficing??? It is not up to me to say if How can it be a none issue? One you enter someone else country legally or illegal immigration is an issue. Why would there be any malice. You are certainly an idiot. What Malice would I have against Bailey who I don't even know and I wish him all the best in his career?

Comment

FIFA stops young players from joining any football academy abroad. But your child can improve much more – where you are – if you take the right steps.

Comment

. Some man just love to shout anything even without knowledge on the subject and is not willing to listen to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by donkey X View Post
                    What you have posted reinforces everything I just stated. A parent has all right to seek better pastures for himself and child .
                    so he left from being a wealthy general manager in jamaica to seek greener pastures in europe as a janitor?

Comment

Working...
                    X