Let's go .........Charlie Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twan View Post
    ...OK but some the years that JC claim, mi get fi undastand dat deer was no competition in those years....so dats how de get to 24
    Yuh right...wi did suh much betta dan di pretenda dem... it was really no competition fi reel
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

cvm video
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdb4HPCAuGw

Comment

LOL - Good one.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Twan,

Congrats on your victory! Some of my best friends attended Georges ...BUT, the only TRUE BLUE school is from Old Hope Road!!! Sorry fi break it tuh yuh... enjoy the celebrations again...
          Peter R

Comment

Tell dat to di sky! LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              Twan,

Congrats on your victory! Some of my best friends attended Georges ...BUT, the only TRUE BLUE school is from Old Hope Road!!! Sorry fi break it tuh yuh... enjoy the celebrations again...
              PR..thanks !! BUT , as my fellow GEROGIAN has stated " Tell dat to the sky'..

only TRUE BLUE is sky blue !!! look to the heavens where all things come...and wat color yuh si ?

Thanks.
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                Yuh right...wi did suh much betta dan di pretenda dem... it was really no competition fi reel
                LOL !! OK DON1 I stepped into that one....
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                X