No !!! Zharnel Hughes is not the new Usain Bolt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh conflating now....

Hughes junior record is clser to Dexter Lee than to Blake.

I recall man like Siccko etc, saying Dexter Lee is a winner, blah, blah and wiser head's saying "watch the times". Blake was always the bigger potential. This Hughes fellow is better than Delano, but still not as impressive yet as Blake was...

Comment

World junior record 19.93 at 18 , and 20.13 at 17, si special deh. Wi tek him fi granted but membah. Dis yah sprintah nuh normal

Comment

Nope 19.93s was in Cayman 2004 and he was only 17. 2002 he was 15 when he ran 20.58s, 20.40 to win World youth in Canada 2003 and 19.93s in early 2004 before Olys.

Comment

off by a year irrespective, him still nuh normal ah dat ah di man pint.

Comment

On the contrary, it mek Bolt even more abnormal.

Ah year is nuff in the junior ranks. Look at Super Donx, born 5 days later and he would be a junior and eligible for WJG this year!!!!

Comment

Agreed. Filing papers to claim a birth right is not naturalization. I don't know what the Jamaican application looks like or what the Jamaica certificate(s) state but I know what the US ones look like. Uncle Sam has an application for a certificate of citizenship (N-600) and also an application for naturalization (N-400) and each has its own certificate. The child who was born overseas to US parents (or who gets because the parent got it before the child turns 18) gets a Certificate of Citizenship. The adult who gets it from a spouse gets a Certificate of Naturalization.
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Actually, she had to do that too and the surfiticket says - "Natural born American citizen".

Later I will check what the Jakan one says.

Ironically, the only one she naturalize for is the "born-land" one!

Comment

the US process has nothing to do with Jamaica's
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Citizen of Jamaica by birth (descent) established under Section 3C(b) of the Citizenship Act, constitutional amendment 1999.

Comment

Laws are similar. Here is a link to the Jamaican forms. Descent and naturalization are two different categories and have different application forms.

http://jis.gov.jm/faqs/applying-for-...n-citizenship/
                      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

no my friend ... both my children whose parents are both jamaican were born elsewhere and had to be naturalised. i have the papers to prove it.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

it is called a certificate of naturalisation .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What dat Gamma?

My wife was naturalized, but my daughter was not. She was given a cert of citizenship! Both certs look very different.

Comment

i wanted passports for them, i brought my own birth cert as well as theirs and and i had to apply for naturalization for them before i could apply for the passport ..... real thing.

Comment

Which of these applications did you use? You must have used the wrong application.
                                http://jis.gov.jm/faqs/applying-for-...n-citizenship/

Comment

Working...
                                X