No announcement yet.

ISSA SuperCup???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

=Assasin;488143]it will take 10-20 years to develop the NPL. If you develop players you have to have market for them or they will go to waste as is currently happening.
    Development is a process... not an event. The process starts with a developmental system. That system needs to be implemented ASAP... so in 10 years we won't be crying about it. We would instead be reaping the benefits

One of our major problem is what we do with 16-20 year old and will continue to be. NPL can't take 60 young players on a yearly basis even with a fully developed league.
    Wrong.

A fully developed NPL would need that. That's only 5 players/team... which would cover normal attrition plus a continuous improvement process
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

we are nowhere near 60 players been injected in the NPL on a yearly basis. In the meanwhile those players rot.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I'm having problems following the logic in your responses to my points

You posted that a "developed NPL" cannot sustain 60 new ballas per year... and that the NPL will need "10-20 years to develop"..
        I disagreed with the former and agreed with the latter... and said we need to implement a development system ASAP

Now you state that:

we are nowhere near 60 players been injected in the NPL on a yearly basis. In the meanwhile those players rot.
        Yes.... which is EXACTLY why we need a development system NOW!!!!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

For NPL to take 60 youth players, that is about 10 years away with GOOD planning.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

the super cup is going to happen.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X