Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where this youth come from? Nigel Ellis

https://youtu.be/zzt0WRGkUNU

This youth just seem to popout and running times like 20.40 at Western Champs, incredible!

I don't think he just pop out.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well we have a unheralded class one youth running 20.4 at a regional meet and nobody talking about it, his strength from 25 to 50 in that clip is unusual to say the least.

Comment

He's been a known factor for awhile
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Them not doing a good job of coverage this youth is quite unusual, ton of potential. Sometimes I have to really wonder if we have a fifth level in the DNA Fi true, he is coming out of Steths!!! And dropping dem kind of times!

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            He's been a known factor for awhile
            So him come he did not 'transfer' to Calabar or JC?
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Something unusual here, lots of upside.

Win 10.18!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                Something unusual here, lots of upside.

Win 10.18!!
                The coach was coached by Stephen Francis.
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Ahah, now that makes sense, I was starting to wonder how Steths have so many athletes. Well good to know that the knowledge is being passed and grasped.

Comment

STETHS also dominated the class 3 boys 100

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That is what stoni mean by unknown .... 😂😂😂😂

Comment

Nice one Gammaman.

Comment

He was 4th at Champs last year.

Comment

Massive improvement is this his last year of class 1?
                            BTW was trolling over ctb and saw that someone said Tanker from Calabar passed, I can imagine that is the Tanker that we know??

Comment

Yes,

Facebook in mourning.
                              Did last Thrusday. My oldest friend, like a brother. Since I was 5. We grew up together.

All the Spain town crew and Ensom crew in mourning for a bright light has been snuffed out. Cbar man, KC, man Georges man, Wolmers man, JC man, Jago massive... one and all cant believe.... wont accept.

Jolly told me that he normally calls him the Sunday after Champs for a post mortem and did again on Sunday and then remembered the awful truth and is pure tears.

Those who didnt know Tanka missed out.

Comment

Working...
                              X