No announcement yet.

Disaster....in schoolboy football.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that's why my recommendations made in another thread are all, in my view, very doable.

I understand Team Jamaica Bickle is trying to outfit all schools with defribs and many already have. Maintenance is certainly going to be an issue.

We need to do what we reasonably can. And I must come back to the state of our libraries and our labs. Is everything going to be about sports in Jamaica?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Very good point....

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

We need to do what we reasonably can. And I must come back to the state of our libraries and our labs. Is everything going to be about sports in Jamaica?
      ....and is precisely why we must make science as exciting as sports. If yuh cyaan beat 'em (sports) den join 'em (science & technology)

The way to do this is by using science applications where kids build objects...hardware or software.....and then create inter-school competitions

When we release the ultra-competitive HS rivalries & egos in science competitions...the results will be magical. As in 1,000,000X more valuable than the revered Schools Challenge "Quiz"

Chuss mi...Mi si dat ah gwaan lang time now
      Last edited by Don1; September 22, 2016, 12:37 PM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Totally agree with you and mo. Academic pursuits must take primacy.

Comment

Working...
        X