Wolmerian leads STGC in merciless thrashing of Tarrant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolmerian leads STGC in merciless thrashing of Tarrant

Jackson, a former Wolmer's student, opened the scoring in the tenth minute and added a second four minutes later. He rounded off his three-timer in the 62nd with a brilliant high-curling shot.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...-show-no-mercy
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Wolmers won that game, or Georges?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hahaha.

Both Akiki and Alex scored a hat trick.

Wulmaz buy up so many players that Kiki had wuz to flee to greener pastures. LoL.
      He is the only transfer StGC got this year, but clearly a capable one.

Comment

The Stone that the builder refused...shall be the head cornerstone.

Comment

... maybe a stone was cast at the end of the school term?
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Heard that he has great strike potential but tends to be a brucky boo...Looks like he will do well in the new environment. I wish him all the best as a schoolboy and an adult...

Comment

We wish them all well (these Young Jamaicans). Dont tek the idle banter here as a sign of ill will. Just rum bar talk to "nice up the dance", that's all.

Comment

The death left a bitter taste in my mouth,I probably will take a leave of absence this Manning Cup season.

Comment

Yes, its ruff.

I will still follow, but a lot of the passion is gone...

Comment

I went to the last Excelsior game. Excelsior looks good. Akiki needs to start...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

xlcr is very good...a contender this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X