Listening to the news last evening, it was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listening to the news last evening, it was

reported that about 40 men were detained during the operation in Tivoli. By yesterday all 40 was released without charge. I guess unuh nuh see nothing wrong with that. Pity di police nevah tun dem inna bud fi hanging round criminals.

I don't give a fock who gives the gov't the thumps up for this ... this is a clearly deserving of a bad grade by the Golding gov't. Unuh waan complain bout broken promises? Well ... here is one.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Well at least them never dead, Fenced or put inna the hot haspault for hours.

big improvement.

Big difference between 25 dead and not one gun found.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Well at least them never dead, Fenced or put inna the hot haspault for hours.

big improvement.

Big difference between 25 dead and not one gun found.
      The police said they went for 2 wanted men. Well .. dem wasn't among those detained .... dem still fi confirm if dem is among the dead .... Not wanting to sound heartless ...but ... lets hope so. Wha yuh say KArl? Bud season?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Why is it the govt. though, Lazie? I see it as a move by the police. If yuh waan blame anybody, cuss Hartley Lewin.

What kinda promise could Orett have made? Did he promise Tivolites that once he is prime minister Tivoli would be out of bounds for all police operations?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But Lazie, if dem go fi 2 man and di rest a dem get bummy and start fire afta police, what yuh expect? Of course, I have no proof that that is what took place, but it is possible, no?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well at least them hit the right place, see the guns them?

Lazie it was 27 people dead the last time, and not one gun found and nobody was charged. Big difference.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Why is it the govt. though, Lazie? I see it as a move by the police. If yuh waan blame anybody, cuss Hartley Lewin.

What kinda promise could Orett have made? Did he promise Tivolites that once he is prime minister Tivoli would be out of bounds for all police operations?
              No Mosiah, don't attempt to twist it .... he promised that the rights of every citizen would be respected. Did you hear what FAST said about the operation yesterday?

Comment

Twist? If yuh going to go back to your collection of proverbs and phrases to describe me and my posts, Lazie, tell mi from now. Dis is serious bizniz and mi cyaan bodda wid di politicking right yah now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Twist? If yuh going to go back to your collection of proverbs and phrases to describe me and my posts, Lazie, tell mi from now. Dis is serious bizniz and mi cyaan bodda wid di politicking right yah now.
                  I'm serious. If you were, why would you come with this?

Comment

Lazie him can't deal interfer with the police operations but can deal with the aftermath.

Nuh you talk bout the indepenent commission. Support Lightbourne and make it come into been NOW!!!!!

Comment

it is said that they opened fire as a decoy so that the wanted men could escape.....

organised and fulla tactics...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You've lost me, Lazie.

Anyway, I'm saying this is the police at work. You believe it is the govt., apparently. If it is, then I would be concerned that our police takes its orders from any govt. However, if the end result is the de-garrisonization of our nation, then I could let such interference slide.

And I would more than give my vote to Orett for that. Such a thing would be worthy of hero status!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          Lazie him can't deal interfer with the police operations but can deal with the aftermath.

Nuh you talk bout the indepenent commission. Support Lightbourne and make it come into been NOW!!!!!
                          Who said him is the driver or better yet ... chief servant? Him mek a vow that the rights of the citizens would be respected ... simple. Broken promise.

Of course I support the move for the independent commission ... that said .. we still affi keep it real.

Comment

are you saying that everyone is question should be charged? You dont think police can question people and then release them. Explain what you are saying.

Comment

I would not be surprised. What people must realise is that Tivoli is not Tivoli by some sort of random evolutionary process. There is organisation and purpose in what happens there. When I go there at some times of the night, my movements do not go unnoticed and "security", with guns drawn, have met my arrival before.

Who here believes that the recovery of 5 guns, including an M-16, represents some significant dent in their arsenal? Well, have I got a multi-purpose stadium in Trelawny for yah! I have seen as many as that in one night at Tivoli, from the shiniest chrome ting that Munga never leaves behind, to some rifles straight outta Bonanza. And this was just an ordinary dance.

Unnu can stay deh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X