Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Lazie plaese give me your thoughts

Di I deaf / blind or something?

The writer, you, Karl, Sickko and many more comrades are making this out to be a campaign financing issue. I've always stated that it has nothing to do with campaign financing. I responded to you yesterday, guh back guh read it.

When yuh dun, look up the meaning of kickbacks and bribes. You have any evidence the JLP took kickback or bribes? Show mi it. Until then, we all have proof of the PNP being the most corrupt gov't we've ever been cursed with taking a kickback/ bribe or funds of the nation is being deposited into the CCOC Crooked Corrupt Ole Comrade account.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So it's safe to say that the JLP does not take any bribes or kick back. Is

this what you are saying Lazie? Lazie did you know that when Corporation make a donation to a political party, it's for the interest of this corporation (whether to influence decision when elected or go in favour of). Lazie is it that you believe that the campaign war chest of the JLP comes from local collections from citizens in JA? they seem too have a lot of money; educate me please. Thanks.

Comment

Wha mi say? Provide the evidence of the JLP taking bribes and kickbacks, until I get that from you all I can do is speculate. However, there is hard evidence of the PNP's activities.

Jawge do you like acting like a clown, or you not acting? I am talking about corruption you talking about campaign financing.

Lazie did you know that when Corporation make a donation to a political party, it's for the interest of this corporation
        What is wrong with that? As I said before, I am 100% against thestate funding both political parties. They need to go out and obtain contributions. As a matter of fact, I think too much money is being spent on our elections. We need to cut out these stupid motorcades and rallies and start having meetings locally. SW St. Andrew can have the introduction of the candidates by the parties and then there is a debate between the candidates to put forward their plans for the constituency.Such a meeting would havemostly the people within the constituency. Along with that, the egular campaigning in each constituency.

What you fail to understand is that Trafigura has no other interest with Jamaica than the lifting of oil on our behalf. The contract is to be renewed and just suh dem give up 31 million? Why did Governor Rowland guh a prison again? Stop act like a fool Jawge.

If its not a bribe, it is a commercial transaction as stated by Trafigura. Wha kinda business deal the PNP have wid Trafigura? Why is insider trading a crime? So if the PNP or the scapegoat used their position to gain a deal, isn't that unethical? How you so certain it isn't proceeds from our business with Trafigura ending up in the PNP account? Yuh figet Omar admitted to run wid it? Corruption is rampant in the PNP, the problem is, too many of you comfortable with corruption.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So let me get something clear: as long as the

corporation has multiple interest in JA there is no problem (lazie call dem other labourites, yuh need help here). And as you say there is nothing wrong with a corporation financing an election as long as its interests are multiple. ah boy.

Comment

What is wrong with an entity like Grace Kennedy, Chas E. Ramson, Sandals, Superclubs giving to a political party? Aren't these firms affected by the policies of a gov't?

Stop waste mi time if you nuh have a point fi mek. Yuh gov't has been taking bribes, address that.

Comment

Lazie you don't see anything wrong with this!!!

Only once, I was able to get Roberts fruit punch in the supermarkets here, all I see now is grace. I ask the manager why, he laughed and said he hasn't seen the guy again (for roberts). I now have to make trips to JA or ask someone to bring my roberts. You seem to be running a round without a clue.

Comment

There you go again ... acting the fool! At least yuh provide entertainment value. Yuh people dem get caught wid dem hands in the cookie jar. Address that. Until then, yuh simply mekking excuse for corruption.

Comment

Working...
                X