JLP's Stern disqualified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    I think it is about $500,000 now...I had reason to be reading the rules a few years ago and came across it or maybe was told by some one.

If you have that amount in a US bank account and can show proof it would not be taken out right afterwards, the cirizenship process can be speeded up
    Investment! ...cannot just be lying around in a stuffy Checking or Saving Account!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If I had that much money, why would I need Americn citizenship?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the hassle of visas? if you are business man yuh woulda haffi plan yuh business trips weeks if not months in advance...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

a friend can file for him and family?!? Fuss mi a 'ear dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and that makes it a lie.. what you do or do not 'ear ?

Comment

Well.. you never know.. some politician may get up one day and tell yuh to take one of the 5 Flights per day out of the country...

LOL !

Comment

If you travelled to places that required visas like England and parts of Europe a blue book comes in very handly trust me...
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                X