No announcement yet.

Bruce admits early response policy failures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learned? MO come on stop making fun of me.

Comment

Rath.. Jawge ah mad man fi true !!

Ah whe di ??!!

LOL !! WHOEEE !!!

Comment

Woah...

I am seriously concerned now.. anybody here knows Jawge personally ?

The signs are not good...

Comment

The problem is I don't think you are seriously, seriously concerned for Jawge or other matters.

Comment

Okay Ben take over and put some sanity in all this. I will leave with this though: You are a child groping in the dark.

Comment

How yuh mean..

Serious as a Judge on this matter !

By the way you are talking to someone called Maudib...

Think about it...

Comment

lol !

Medic !!

Comment

press the button beside your bed, Maudib!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                    What if I told you yes? I have a caucasian friend (was an engineer on
                    the West coast) who told me in april of the impending US recession (check my banking to confirm it, well you can't but yes I acted).* This guy has vast amount of info, vast I tell you. I once went to his house and he has clothes closet filled with hard drives of info. He has changed my view of the world with the knowledge he gave me. Well the only reason why I gain some access to his treasure was because I could perform certain mental leaps with computer networks.

Met yet another caucasian (hey I must be soem magnet ) he is into the arts. This guy can name almost any movie or TV show (Scifi or horror). I put him to the test: There was this show I saw on JBC whilst in Ja where a kid played video game until he won the game and got sucked into the machine. I always wanted to see it again but could not remember the name (I called it Bishop) he brought the DVD next day to me at work. Ofcourse I had some software that he wanted Exchange is no robbery.

Moral of the story: There are people out there with info that would amaze you.

*World is changing before our very eyes and many don't even notice it. more on this point later.
                    yuh good nuh ra$.$$
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Which one ?

Comment

Working...
                      X