No announcement yet.

70% of The "Jamaicans Living Jamaica" workforce lacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it nuh look suh. look how wid dunce and talentless!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I got my high school diploma in Jamaica

gwe Gamma
      Last edited by Yuttie; September 8, 2009, 05:30 PM.
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

good for you! i see no point in mouthing off at a situation which, for the most part, is not the individuals' fault.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Our leaders have failed us. All we have is 97% partisian, The Don1's and BenJ's of the Jamaica, and the 3% liberated, the Mosiah's and Rudi's of the world.

mi soon come home come implement some fresh mechanism to rid our beloved land of this stain.
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

even in Jamaica when I was high I was school certified. HUH?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It is Mosiah! We need to stop blaming the Government for everything. While the unproductive leach off the blood and taxes of the middle class we keep making excuses for them.

The garrisons need to step up and step up to the plate!

Comment

you have NO idea how good i feel right yah now!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

sorry, i had deleted my post, but i see you are happy! good for you!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Talentless and Dunce have nothing to do with it.

It is more a mentalilty. By the way the same mentality you find in some parts of the states. Our productivity rate since the sixty tell it all.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

it's all well and good to utter fancy sounding phrases. utter away!

even in the usa, the govt. played it's part in ending slavery and promoting equal access to education for all.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi wi seh it fi yo... Di GHETTO!

Comment

hmmmm shades of karl.....

Comment

so the Government is the reason why in 2009, 70% of the working population have no high school certification?

gwan mek Xcuz fi dem!

Comment

Trying to take lock into the cheaper rates at Shady. Can you imagine 20 years from now?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and show me where I said that.

is english comprehension closed? you can't even get them to force you into a class? pity!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X