No announcement yet.

70% of The "Jamaicans Living Jamaica" workforce lacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 5 decades was satire but anyway when did Bruce first enter politics?
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

The Jamaica Graph is a flat line ???

Whenever yuh find yuhself getting lost.. return to Science and Critical Thinking strictures...

Comment

look at it this way...after portia became prime minister, if she called an election right away i would have voted for her...2 years down the line she proved that she didn't cannot handle the position because she could not manage her party and at that time, i would have cast my vote in favour of bruce as the lesser of the 2 weevils.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

when did Bruce first enter politics?
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

if is even di Ras!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
              On another point, Portia is the Sarah palin of Jamaica politics, you need to acknowledge that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A madness mi come find down yah... fighting fi di future of di country.. if ah zealot yuh call it den a suh !

Comment

whey yuh did come fram fi find it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mi seh pick a SIDE... not ah side-show..

Comment

Di sky

Comment

the gods MUST be crazy!! LOL!!!

Comment

mek mi check di Graph and get back tuh yuh... mi fallah Ockham's Razor principles suh mi cyaan guarantee yuh nutting...

Comment

nuh dem mek man ?

Comment

Ok Yuttie come sit down and let's talk: upon emergence from the cave, light is everywhere and coan be easily confused.

Yuttie before you take up your journey; you must I repeat must understand and master the art of SYMBOLISM. Yuttie Portia is a forerunner whether you like it or not; she was ther to pave the way for you Yuttie. The planter class ; which has firm grasp of symbolism publicly stripped her and flogged her in the square for all to see (please read up about slavery in Ja).

Yuttie tell me the truth: Is poverty restricted to one area of Ja? You are now aware that 70% of Ja's workforce is uneducated; this says you can walk almost anywhere and ecounter poverty. Now Yuttie couldn't you take your digital camcorder and go to any politician constituency and make a video as the one you pasted (these days the software makes editing easy). Yuttie I want you to ponder deeply on what's going on here.

Thanks.

Comment

heh heh!

clever, but the side show has been the other too. in fact dem is not sideshow, dem is main act in di big circus high top tent!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X