Legalise it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    i see! gamma, he stopped paying attention!
    Strange .. last week you accused me of being a liar when I did something almost similiar with Paul Marin now to see you doing the same thing. Due to the fact I'm not petty I just laugh.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

AHHHH!!!! Then you are a freaking hypocrite. Your noticing this is self-admission that you are a self-proclaimed liar and hypocrite, all rolled up into that being called LAZIE!

thanks! at least yuh not nearly as chupid as i once thought!

gamma, ah ketch him r as s!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you have been sitting at the feet of the master long enough...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          AHHHH!!!! Then you are a freaking hypocrite. Your noticing this is self-admission that you are a self-proclaimed liar and hypocrite, all rolled up into that being called LAZIE!

thanks! at least yuh not nearly as chupid as i once thought!

gamma, ah ketch him r as s!
          Are you acting a fool or just simply a fool? The hypocrite would be you claffy. I had put Paul's words in quotes with "...." indicating more was said, and you started bitching bout it. Now you same one turn round and dweet incorrectly and want to call me hypocrite?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            you have been sitting at the feet of the master long enough...
            .. that would explain it. Anybody who sit at Jawge's feet long enough nuh too righted.

Comment

So now it comes down to how the lie is done.

LOL! Frigging fool!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X