RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assassin, Lazie, Scaly, MdmeX, HL, Mosiah, Jawge, Karl, Gamma, Ben and anyone else interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Assassin, Lazie, Scaly, MdmeX, HL, Mosiah, Jawge, Karl, Gamma, Ben and anyone else interested

Bruce (12/5/2006)Obama NOT QUITE READY

I like Obama. Being his neighbor, I think he needs a few more years to build his resume' beforerunning for President.
    I hear you Brucie.....I guess the question I have is....after building up his resume over the next 6+ years will he still have the momentum with him? My gut is telling me no. That is why I am so eager to see him run. You, Baddaz, Karl, MdmeX and Jawge make very good points however. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

RE: Assassin, Lazie, Scaly, MdmeX, HL, Mosiah, Jawge, Karl, Gamma, Ben and anyone else interested

in fact that picture is from her appearance on oprah... so hillary's looks was brought up during bill's campaign, did it stop people from voting for him...

i dont think that kerry's botched joke will affect him either... everyone, including the republicans know that it was a botched joke and kerry is an advocate for the miltary and veterans in particular... that less than shining moment is easily overcome...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Karl (12/5/2006)Gotta run - ...but, just had to say this: Obama is seen by the religious right as a way to win the presidency. Put up a black man and vote for the white Republican.

The racist...racism is alive and well in the US. Many whites who would vote for a black in local politics will not do so for the presidency. Sorry to say but many Democrats would vote Republican to keep a black out of the Whitehouse.

Hillary for President! ...and, she would be doomed if she chose Obama as her running mate. The matter of Obama being one step away from the presidency would, I think, scuttle her attempts.

Obama can, however, help in bringing a black nearer togaining the Whitehouse by campaigning vigorously for Hillary and may just pave the way for himself to triumphantly gain the presidencyin 2016!
        Well you are spot on Karl. History has shown that black candidates generallypoll much higher then the actual votes they get.

I will pose the same question that I posed to Bruce. If Obama sits back and comes back in one of the 2-3 election cycles will he have anywhere close to the momentum he has now? My gut is telling me no. That is why I am so eager in seeing him run now vs. later. - T.K.

Comment

Baddaz (12/5/2006)in fact that picture is from her appearance on oprah... so hillary's looks was brought up during bill's campaign, did it stop people from voting for him...

i dont think that kerry's botched joke will affect him either... everyone, including the republicans know that it was a botched joke and kerry is an advocate for the miltary and veterans in particular... that less than shining moment is easily overcome...
          Yes I realized the pic was from Oprah. Well you bring up a good point. Noshe did not and I would argue that Obama is as charismatic and sharp as Bill Clinton.

Boy Baddaz I have to admit you are the first person I have heard who said that Kerry's joke won't affect him. The Republicans know it was a botched joke but that will not stop them from running it over and over and over again. People in the deep south and midwest will eat that up. We have to remember the average person on the street is not following politics as closely as we do so they will have absolutely no context to Kerry's words and really believe he was making a jab at the troops. Common sense should tell them otherwise but since when did sense have anything to do with politics?

Well they say one week equals a year in politics so you could very well be right regarding Kerry. - T.K.

Comment

i see scaly tried to cut and paste and ended up with his profile in the thread...

i still haven't figured how to yet...

Comment

Comment

Obama will not make the grade yah now. they will take him apart talking about experience and security. Plus them a go dig up dirt and runHaroldFordlike adds against him. I have some people connect to Obama and even though I think he can't win I will be in his corner.

I think the Democratic ticket is Hillary and John Edwards as he is a Southerner to get the vote from the very bias south.

Concerning the Report we will see tommorrow but Bush is hard headed and need some **** whipping from him daddy and James Baker.

Bolton needs to go. The US need friends, they are not in a position to dictate to anybody and the European diplomats them hate Bolton. A diplomat shouldn't be making the stories and that is what Bolton is doing.

Rummy finally seeing the light but a think Georgy and Dicky think him get soft so bye bye Rummy. Imagine after engineering the whole thing you a go say "bwoy boss things nuh work out you nuh" That call fi the door.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

TK I haven't been watching anything much but Barney yah now. Bwoy I tell my little youth only want "Ba Ba" yah now. If you think lifetime did bad imagine watch the same Barney shows over and over.

the only little blessings I have is he will watch most of a soccer game with me.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

agree with everything, for the most part.

i'm still ambivalent about obama running, not because he is not ready or capable ( he is certainly the most articulate potential canidate out there bar none and his statements all seem very well thought out and reasoned, even spontaneous answers) but because if he ran and lost it could prevent him fromgoing into the arena again... i agree that he probably has less baggage now than he will in 4 years time but he will probably be better able to deal with it then.

syria....iraq...TK i hate to blow my own horn, but when this iraq thing started i asked one question and made one statement...the question...what had america learned from vietnam? the statement.....nothing!!! america had learned nothing from vietnam!!!!! once again them send off them boy children to be killed on foreign soil for no good reason! iraq is WORSE off today than under saddam...everybody is now fair game....terrorists are having a field day. my solution, same way you had no business going in there but did anyway.....it will look frig up now...but get out right away!

bolton shouldn't be in the un at all at all.....so his resignation is VERY welcome from my perspective. it still amazes me how america re-elect george bush!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Assasin (12/5/2006)TK I haven't been watching anything much but Barney yah now. Bwoy I tell my little youth only want "Ba Ba" yah now. If you think lifetime did bad imagine watch the same Barney shows over and over.

the only little blessings I have is he will watch most of a soccer game with me.
                      Not to worry, you will wake up out of your sleep and catch yourself singing those Barney songs Oh to be young at heart!!
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Who is Barak Obama ?

Is he PNP or JLP ?

Comment

I think the Democratic ticket is Hillary and John Edwards as he is a Southerner to get the vote from the very bias south.
                          Assassin Edwards is a good man. I would vote for him if he decided to run. I don't think he is looking for another Vice Presidenatial run. He sounds like a man going for the nomination.

Listen....Barney the Dinosaur a badman seen. Him and Baby Bop caan done! - T.K.

Comment

syria....iraq...TK i hate to blow my own horn, but when this iraq thing started i asked one question and made one statement...the question...what had america learned from vietnam? the statement.....nothing!!! america had learned nothing from vietnam!!!!! once again them send off them boy children to be killed on foreign soil for no good reason! iraq is WORSE off today than under saddam...everybody is now fair game....terrorists are having a field day. my solution, same way you had no business going in there but did anyway.....it will look frig up now...but get out right away!
                            Is what yu tooting? Listen Gamma...what you do behind the close doors of your bedroom is your business seen.

In all seriousness......The parrallels to Vietnam are incredible. Before they left however I think they should give it an honest go with Iraq's neighbors and leave some semblance of stability behind. It just seems so wrong to destroy someone's country who never attacked you and then turn around and leave it in shambles. If they could find some common ground with the two big players Iran and Syria (you could add the Saudis as well)then maybe....just maybe they could leavethe peopleof Iraq with some security and everyday resources like water and electricity. Don't leave them in complete ruin.

If they are unwilling tonegotiate with Iraq's neighbors then they should pull out immediately as you said because at that point you are not serious about helping the Iraqis. - T.K.

Comment

Maudib (12/6/2006)Who is Barak Obama ?

Is he PNP or JLP ?
                              Hehe.....Ben you just never stop do you. For the record Barrack is not CIA so he would be no use to you and the rest of your party. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X