No announcement yet.

Bruce bullies Banks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mi did a tell unnu nuh write him off yet, but people a talk. Anyway him better use the momentum and grab the crime monster too.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wi have a plan fi dem... stay tuned..

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        only in your simplistic black and white world..

Was Michael Manley a leader ?
        ah nuh everyday mi ave time fi yuh fooliniss... guh chat tuh smaddy else
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          mi did a tell unnu nuh write him off yet, but people a talk. Anyway him better use the momentum and grab the crime monster too.
          You make virtue out of a necessity.

Dr. Trevor Alleyne & his IMF masters REQUIRED this measure for the GOJ to qualify for the the IMF loan.

Good move still...but let's not get away from reality.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Maybe we shouldn't have left them then?

Them only give instructions and --------.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

clearly! bruce was only carrying out IMF instructions. tonight he'll read from a script prepared by them. sad!

by the way, did you know that Trevor Alleyne first went to a good school before he went to JC?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Maybe we shouldn't have left them then?

Them only give instructions and --------.
                Our solutions lie within us...not in places like the IMF.

Wise up.

Comment

so what we do with all them years after the IMF?

As mi say if we fail to set goals for ourselves others will set it for us.

Comment

Heh, heh.. I can see it now..

3 years time..

Is IMF did put Jamaica on track not Bruce.. vote.. um vote IMF ?

lol !!!

Comment

so what we do with all them years after the IMF?

As mi say if we fail to set goals for ourselves others will set it for us.
                      yep...for many years dat a gwaan...time for a change in tune....but sadly there is no change in sight.

Comment

Bruce is an ass! Immediately after one of his several tax packages (I've lost count now) even the bankers were begging for him to tax them. They realised that we were all in this together and they felt they were given a bligh, yet again, while the rest of the country was being burdened more and more. So, if you want to give credit to this late move by Bruce or the IMF, knock yuhself out!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How much would taxing them net?
                          They have been negociating since september.

Even if you nuh like him Mo the interest rate reduction is a very good move, now comes the hard thing, to pass those IMF tests.

Comment

Working...
                          X