Karl..Ah likkle taste of the Brain Drain you advocate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duh!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Brain Drain is not when you export excess. It is when you export the best without replacement.
      Tell dem!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

well done karl you have completed the full half circle!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

good like gold! fraid a him!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            well done karl you have completed the full half circle!!
            Merely saying this is...saying nothing!

Looking at the size of the country, the rate of population growth, the vast numbers disgorged from our learning institutions year over years and the growth of new jobs our economy produces year over...growing life span...it was not hard for me to see that movement of our people outwards must be a part of our solution.

So to produce the individuals to produce to satisfy our needs and 'export' excesss was just clubbing me over the head! I have held that position from my schooldays. I see nothing to suggest that shall not be apart of our solution to find outlet for huge numbers of our people who would otherwise be unemployed or underemployed.

...and even if there are years where with highly qualified workforce and an education system that (one day) produces as near to optimum qualified graduates such that any 'spurt' in creation of jobs slows the need for vast numbers to migrate to relieve pressure on need for jobs...I still cannot see, even in those years, our providing FULL EMPLOYMENT without that outward movement of our people not being a part of arriving at our solution.

Boss, mi stuck at producing for 'export' as part of 'our solution'!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X