• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Pendergrass dead at 59

From colon cancer.

One of the great ones, for sure!

RIP Teddy P!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

On the short list of all-time greats for me.

Thanks for the memories Teddy P. Nuff 30-odd y.o. people walking around today were conceived to your music!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

some 2 y.o. too..

teddy p, thanks for the memories. one of the greats......come on and go with me was like a blueprint fi mi......ah bwoy! RIP teddy p.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

RIP Teddy P.

Just recently I was thinking if he was not injured he would have been very great. Not that he wasn't but his days as a solo artist and performer was short due to his accident.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          From colon cancer.

One of the great ones, for sure!

RIP Teddy P!
          Great man...RIP
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

RIP Teddy. Nuff memories.
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

RIP Teddy. You certainly have some songs that will live on.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

One of the true greats..RIP bro.
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

LOL! True. There must be some second generation Teddy P babies!
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

My favourite Teddy P is Love TKO.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My fav? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlMIf8r36YA
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No! My favourite is Don't Leave Me This Way.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Love that one too Mo.
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

you close the deal with this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo9df...eature=related
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

wikkid chune, especially for a certain mood, but Don't Leave Me is something special.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X