No announcement yet.

Teddy Pendergrass dead at 59

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recall getting ready to go catch the bus fi guh school a Brown's Town in the mornings Alan Magnus would play this very regular.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itUrj...sh+div-1r-1-HM
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If you don't know me by now, you will never ever know me!

R.I.P. Teddy P.
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Don't say another word. Weeell up mi selecta. If dem yah tune a play and you draw nil you know you might as well leave party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY1KPKHC0SI
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

RIP Teddy. Your music will live on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMwhcSYja6c. The memories, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n_Uydpyv10

Comment

Damn! We lost another great one...In my humble opinion, I really think he was the greatest at singing love songs! His trademark voice, and that awesome delivery...straight bedroom, after dark, before dark, anytime, baby making music! Long live the love song God! RIP Teddy!!

Love TKO, In my time, turn off the lights, come on and go with me, Don't leave me this way, Mona Lisa(my latest, my greatest inspiration). What a ting fi lose Teddy, Luther, Barry White and MJ in the same era!

Comment

Wow. The times really are a changeing. Problem is I see no one in this generation who even comes close. R.I.P. big man.

Comment

JOE! Yes, I said it!

Joe could be the next big man if he wants it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you think Joe that good?
                  Decent singer in my view but I don't see him stepping up that way.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    you think Joe that good?
                    Decent singer in my view but I don't see him stepping up that way.
                    Agreed! Plus he doesn't have that COMMANDING voice. Does have some nice tunes though.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      JOE! Yes, I said it!

Joe? As in Joe Buck?

Comment

might as well be bell biv devoe because this kinda music not really making anymore.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          JOE! Yes, I said it!

He has been around for a while. time for him to step up cause its there for the taking.

Comment

brian mcknight was another pretender

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi can't take Brian at all, him whine innna most of his songs.

Comment

Mi think Jaheem(sp) have some talent and potential still.

Comment

Working...
                                X