RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broken promise? - Opposition says PM reneged on pledge ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exactly! but dem not gwine to admit.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Meaningless? Again ... who is attempting to kill the bill? The bill went to a committee and all the obstructionists stood together.
      Where is the bill - i.e. what next needs to be done?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        having said that however you would NEVER vote JLP, nuh true?
        You are on to something...I cannot see myself doing that...but never say, never!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          You are on to something...I cannot see myself doing that...but never say, never!
          Know wha ... mek mi guh get a drink.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            exactly! but dem not gwine to admit.
            Nope...but mi will tekki anyway..

Much more needed... bring poor peeple tuh di table...deal wid crime & education & community development...ah nuh jus financial capital an big man fi siddung round table ah smoke cigar wi need...social capital mus get involve... NOW!

If im tap wid jus dis IMF ting
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

yuh tink him can whistle and walk?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lawks, him tek up di bokkle again!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh tink him can whistle and walk?
                  mi nuh kno sah..... wi kno wen Babylon tell im fi duh sumpting... im cyan dweet..

Ah jus now it ah get clear whaapen wid Latibeaudiere..... look like im neva gree wid di debt restructuring di IMF tru Trevor Alleyne ah force pan Jamaica.. an den im haffi step

Stands to reason therefore that the GOJ never had this debt plan as part of their original proposal.... ie they didn't originate it...otherwise Latibeaudiere would have been fired before the negotiations....

Babylon force it pon wi.... anyway is still a big plus

tenk yuh Trevor... yuh get di 2010 True Blue Award
                  Last edited by Don1; January 15, 2010, 01:48 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

him a nuh drivah. him a chauffeur!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

him a nuh drivah. him a chauffeur!
                      Classic!

Comment

him did put ih dung???!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well them say a good leader take good advice. Nuh so it go?
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

damn a just 1:30 PM.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ongle fi rest him hand?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                                Well them say a good leader take good advice. Nuh so it go?
                                That wouldn't be advice...that would be a demand.... if yuh a guh fi a morgrige an yuh banka seh yuh fi chop up some credit cyard if yuh fi get dat...yuh call dat advice?Ah dat dem call the lender of last resort... im nuh gi advice

Comment

Working...
                                X