Getting tough - Minister Nelson says stiffanti-gang laws to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Thats the excuse I've been reading here for years. It has been documented how others have addressed their gang problem, why should we try to reinvent the wheel?
    yuh mean yuh still nuh get it? ah wha dis faada?

Jamaica has a "political" problem.... not a "gang" problem per se.

In Jamaica .. gang = politics and corrupt politicians ala Tivoli/Dudus/Showa.

Other places... gang = gang

Read that slowly and see if that helps comprehension... or maybe just wait for the ministerial statement. LoL!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      yuh mean yuh still nuh get it? ah wha dis faada?

Jamaica has a "political" problem.... not a "gang" problem per se.

In Jamaica .. gang = politics and corrupt politicians ala Tivoli/Dudus/Showa.

Other places... gang = gang

Read that slowly and see if that helps comprehension... or maybe just wait for the ministerial statement. LoL!
      Are all gangs in Jamaica politically linked? I don't think so. If an investigation shows a gang is linked to a politician, well do what must be done. Bulby was 'killed' yet his gang is still running parts of Spanish Town.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Are all gangs in Jamaica politically linked? I don't think so. If an investigation shows a gang is linked to a politician, well do what must be done. Bulby was 'killed' yet his gang is still running parts of Spanish Town.
        I give up..tek di winnins..
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

are you saying the politician should be killed too?

gasp!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            are you saying the politician should be killed too?

gasp!
            I tell you all the while don't post after smoking or drinking. Where did I say anyone should be killed?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

heh heh! funny stuff!

i put 2 and 2 together, Lazie! If that is not what you are saying then what is it?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X