No announcement yet.

Suh wait, after mekking up all kinda noise,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the finance Ministry come wth a lot of responsiblity and so if him can't stand the heat then?

He has missed all his targets last year. His first year wasn't too bad but last year was not a good year for him and can't be repeated in times like now.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      yu tun laborite now mi brethren?
      It look like me soon start chat pon de labourite sound. King Lazie high power with selector Assassin. PNP fi sidown for a while. Man can call fi debate and no ready fi debate. Joke ting.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
        It look like me soon start chat pon de labourite sound. King Lazie high power with selector Assassin. PNP fi sidown for a while. Man can call fi debate and no ready fi debate. Joke ting.
        Dem should hand back them pay for the month!
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

my support for the pnp has been temporarily suspended since portia was made the leader of the party...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

temporarily and embarrassingly suspended...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
              What debate was 'called for'...and what is this one about?

Well if both the JLP and PNP decide to go ahead on the basis that the docs prepared and plans proposed are all not worth even spending time on reading...then yak away they can!

There is no way a serious debate can be had on a doc and set of policy plans that should guide the country for the next .... years be handed to the debaters a mere 24 hours previously and....

Sure the PNP played politics with the silly turning up on Duke St before time set for Parliament to resume...but if all those who claim - ( I care not too hoots what the PNP are saying now) - that anyone can give serious thought and wise discourse on/about plans and policy they have never before seen...then it must be an acceptance of poppy-show rulers.
              Give up, dem give up!
              Last edited by Karl; January 20, 2010, 02:56 PM.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                What debate was 'called for'...and what is this one about?

Well if both the JLP and PNP decide to go ahead on the basis that the docs prepared and plans proposed are all not worth even spending time on reading...then yak away they can!

There is no way a serious debate can be had on a doc and set of policy plans that should guide the country for the next .... years be handed to the debaters a mere 24 hours previously and....

Sure the PNP played politics with the silly turning up on Duke St before time set for Parliament to resume...but if all those who claim - ( I care not too hoots what the PNP are saying now) - that anyone can give serious thought and wise discourse on/about plans and policy they have never before seen...then it must be an acceptance of poppy-show rulers.
                Give up, dem give up!
                Bull5hit KArl. 2/3 of the plan was in the public domain from when the final piece was made public after the opposition was informed about it. So to claim they didn't know ... you can use that to comfort yuhself .... did they know about it when they were asking for a debate?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                X