RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to? Dancehall it is fi me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO! Not the in-bred stuff!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Go to the FAQ Forum and check out an inquiry from Zeppo.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Posting YouTube Videos

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
        Historian, have you ever listened to an album called " Drums Of Passion" by a master Nigerian drummer called Olatunje. The intertwinning of rythm and melody I found breathtaking. From my cousin's collection and I beleive it was on vinyl in the 70's. Anyone know of Babatunde Olatunje?
        Rudi, I had never heard of the Nigerian drummer Babatunde Olatunji (April 7, 1927 – April 6, 2003) until I saw his name just now in your post. I then did a quick research on him. Damn, the guy almost died on his birthday!

Here’s a YouTube video of the great man live onstage :
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT2J1Ot9N5c

Now, regarding the posting of YouTube videos, because of the limitations of this particular message board, we (unfortunately) cannot post videos. We can only post links to the videos and hope that readers here are interested enough to click on the link and so download the actual video.

To post a YouTube link, simply
        1. Type “YouTube” and go to the web site.
        2. Next, type the name of the video you desire in the YouTube search box.
        3. After selecting your desired video, place your cursor over the YouTube video address in the address bar at the top.
        4. Click your cursor once and the link in the address bar will be highlighted.
        5. Hold your control (“ctrl”) key and simultaneously press the “c” key (for copy) on your keyboard.
        6. Place the mouse cursor in your Reggae Boyz Forum message compose box and press “ctrl” and the “v” key simultaneously to paste the link.

Hope these instructions helped .

Comment

Wait, dem send yu fi Terroize Historian? Yuh deh try madd him? Su when yu go ah de Back Road a nuffi watch the lights around de Harbour?

I almost seh mi degu leave yu to Galawass, but mi know seh a Ms Kitty Kitty yu deh draw cord pon.

Comment

I believe I bust it on this forum some time last year.

"Babatunde Olatunje" He lived in Harlem untill he return to Nigeria, he played in that Cathedral when Mandela came to the Apple.

Comment

Drums of Passion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51O2y...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                Rudi, I had never heard of the Nigerian drummer Babatunde Olatunji (April 7, 1927 – April 6, 2003) until I saw his name just now in your post. I then did a quick research on him. Damn, the guy almost died on his birthday!

Here’s a YouTube video of the great man live onstage :
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT2J1Ot9N5c

Now, regarding the posting of YouTube videos, because of the limitations of this particular message board, we (unfortunately) cannot post videos. We can only post links to the videos and hope that readers here are interested enough to click on the link and so download the actual video.

To post a YouTube link, simply
                1. Type “YouTube” and go to the web site.
                2. Next, type the name of the video you desire in the YouTube search box.
                3. After selecting your desired video, place your cursor over the YouTube video address in the address bar at the top.
                4. Click your cursor once and the link in the address bar will be highlighted.
                5. Hold your control (“ctrl”) key and simultaneously press the “c” key (for copy) on your keyboard.
                6. Place the mouse cursor in your Reggae Boyz Forum message compose box and press “ctrl” and the “v” key simultaneously to paste the link.

Hope these instructions helped .
                Thank you sir. You saved the board from the best of the rednecks Vol 1.

Comment

and yuh know seh dem vote off Galawas!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-nrZ...eature=related
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                    X