No announcement yet.

Opposition a plan fi bring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest you try Barbados or Bimshire as they call it.

Thier accent is kinda annoying but otherwise pretty civilised, unlike the Wild Wild West of Kingston.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      I suggest you try Barbados or Bimshire as they call it.

Thier accent is kinda annoying but otherwise pretty civilised, unlike the Wild Wild West of Kingston.
      She nuh affi guh a West Kingston ... send her to Portia's territory nuh? Spread the joy man.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        Chrismuss in 3 years time... by my calculations.. Drivah and Team nah ramp..
        gwaan Drivah!! vroom vroom!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

what about british overseas dependent territories, that is an alternative place to be!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            what about british overseas dependent territories, that is an alternative place to be!

Yuh have any job ova there boss fi a handyman? What mi need a work permit?
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
            X