RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Observer to Drivah: Yuh wrang, Time fi Step!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well said!

however, for what it's worth, the pnp has appointed a corruption committee or whatever it's called, headed by Herro Blair (?) whether this will really make a difference or make it appear so...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      As long as Nanny P is there you guys cannot see the PNP as a viable entity but I can understand. Per chance, have you seen the documentary 500 hundred years later? I would love to hear your views on it (your too Don).
      I will do my best good sir
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

So, I am wondering how that is differenent than Bruce's pretence at reform. I think it is just a show. If it is real, they would ban certain corrupt former ministers from serving for at least 5 years.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

You went to a good school so did you learn or did you leave prematurely?

I never said Portia! I said the PNP had numerous corrupt leaders. I am reerring to her ministers and other party leaders. While she is not the sharpest intellect, I think she means well. She is a good leader and she has genuine feelings. I dont think she is without fault and she probably has some folks who she needs to distance herself from. She needs a supporting cast of sharp, non-corrupt ministers, PS's and bureaucrats.

Comment

true! unless they agreed to just start from scratch, cause half a dem woulda haffi step!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well, listen me now, when two or three of them step, call me. But I will bet any amount that if anything they are getting more entrenched and more emboldened and nobody will step because they smell opportunity and eveybody is lining up to take their places, fighting to get to the fron bench. There will even be wutliss people hopig to break in to get to the back bench.

Comment

Maudib as Minister of Information

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                  Maudib as Minister of Information

mek dat Minister of Disinformation... nuh Chemical Ali ah yuh alter ego.. LoL!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    Mosiah as Minister of Toerism

Seriously though, Christie can't run for parliament with some other independents? He seems like the only one with a half-decent bone left in his body.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggaeMike View Post

Seriously though, Christie can't run for parliament with some other independents? He seems like the only one with a half-decent bone left in his body.
                      mi wudda support dat....

Comment

See that's why you don't like Joshua because he gave you the truth about those schools and the elitism. Nice words about Portia but in the end you cannot see her of your ilk because she didn't attend a "good" school. I should have left prematurely (whatever that means).

Check out 500 years later (clippings are on the web) and let me know.

Comment

Working...
                        X