RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The arresting officers are now in the downtown area!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The arresting officers are now in the downtown area!

Will that be the next release from the govt. regarding Dudus' extradition?

Seems to me the way it's being done is very silly. What are these announcements about? Did we make announcements of other extradition cases?

Yes, I know this one is a little different, but I would have been satisfied if the Prime Minister had said that he will revisit the case and do whatever he had to do to expedite it thru the courts. From then we could follow, as we do in the other cases.

But now, we have locked down an entire community for what could be 2 years! And we have created an unstable commercial area unnecessarily.

And worse, we have issued warnings to the accused along the way, making the job of apprehension that much more difficult.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Unstable commerical area ??

Mek mi check and si if mi did miss dis during prior 9 months of yapping..

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Will that be the next release from the govt. regarding Dudus' extradition?

Seems to me the way it's being done is very silly. What are these announcements about? Did we make announcements of other extradition cases?

Yes, I know this one is a little different, but I would have been satisfied if the Prime Minister had said that he will revisit the case and do whatever he had to do to expedite it thru the courts. From then we could follow, as we do in the other cases.

But now, we have locked down an entire community for what could be 2 years! And we have created an unstable commercial area unnecessarily.

And worse, we have issued warnings to the accused along the way, making the job of apprehension that much more difficult.
      Stop the complaining. The gov't was handling the matter in confidence until y'all due to politics, publicized it. If the PM had done as you suggested, y'all would be accussing the gov't of covering.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Heard Finson asking what has changed in 24 hours that would make the extradition treaty worthy to proceed? Well what has changed ..in the last 24...that would make Finson sever all ties to the Dudus case?
        Heard his appeal for the safety of TG, what I do not understand is why Bruce and other JLP members do not appeal to their supporters to behave themselves....?

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Heard Finson asking what has changed in 24 hours that would make the extradition treaty worthy to proceed? Well what has changed ..in the last 24...that would make Finson sever all ties to the Dudus case?
          Excellent question! All of a sudden he picked up on the conflict of interest?!?

Heard his appeal for the safety of TG, what I do not understand is why Bruce and other JLP members do not appeal to their supporters to behave themselves....?

Blessed
          Excellent question again! Bruce is too busy considering his next Damascene event!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Blessed
            Sever all ties to Dudus? Do you guys relish in making stuff up?

Comment

Suh there is another relationship between Finson and Dudus other than Lawyer/ Client?
              I (initially) meant legal representation).

Blessed

Comment

You read the article and got from it that he is severing all legal ties to Dudus? Even after he said he is assembling a team for him and stepping back?

Comment

"Handling the matter in confidence"? Is that your spin? Get a US firm to lobby - in confidence??? Was it the Gov. or the party??? Make up your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                    "Handling the matter in confidence"? Is that your spin? Get a US firm to lobby - in confidence??? Was it the Gov. or the party??? Make up your mind.
                    wen Lazie support di lie dem..it easy fi im get mix up...even bruce get mix up LoL!
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Blessed
                      what changed was a phone call he got from the white house.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                        When all the noise was being made and the gov't was quiet, what was the reaction? The PM when he first spoke about it, indicated that it they agreed to handle the matter in confidence. How many times have you heard the AG say anything about the issue? I don't have to spin anything. The problem round here is that too many are looking to fit with the masses. Remember what Gandhi said.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                          wen Lazie support di lie dem..it easy fi im get mix up...even bruce get mix up LoL!
                          But this nuh seem like a new one to anybody? When did the ever say exactly that they were "handling the matter in confidence"? Since when they can handle extraditions in confidence? Haven't dozens people been extradited already with some of the cases being reported in the media?

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                            what changed was a phone call he got from the white house.
                            Dudus house white....mi si pickcha
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Try again.

Comment

Working...
                              X