RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The arresting officers are now in the downtown area!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no one said bruce broke the law. everyone said bruce is a damn lyad. that's the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Put it down as dishonest and dense, I have no problem with that.
      it takes a big man to admit he's dumb and deceitful

Now... just to get you to try to be truthful & intelligent....therein lies the problem.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

would be something if the government said we wont allow any roads to be blocked and we are not going to invade TG either. But we will arrest Mr. Coke. Somehow I don't see a firefight coming in this. A smart pressi would tell the people to move the roadblocks....

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
          no one said bruce broke the law. everyone said bruce is a damn lyad. that's the point.
          .. and all I'm seeing are lies to support the point that the PM lied.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            it takes a big man to admit he's dumb and deceitful

Now... just to get you to try to be truthful & intelligent....therein lies the problem.
            no .. the problem is, the facts support my point.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh know what I find amusing, Bricktop highlighted a quote, but for whatever reason y'all skip pass it.

"Manatt general counsel Monte Lemann II said in a statement to The Am Law Daily on Tuesday that the firm "did not represent Mr. Coke nor were we retained to deal with the Coke matter."

Yet the numerous hypocrites here keep giving the impression the firm was hired for another reason. Please who twist the truth isn't in a position fi accuse no one of deceit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by6pvCEbJkY
              So how Golding's statement in parliament square with that now Lazie?

Comment

HAHHAHAHAh! Mi cyaan stop laff!

Lazie a twist up himself and not evn know!

This is sad. But ra@#ss funny at the same time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Put it down as dishonest and dense, I have no problem with that.
                  but not partisan, huh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh, I have drawn mine.

But what a ras% when wi find out dat Bruce bruk di law!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh know what I find amusing, Bricktop highlighted a quote, but for whatever reason y'all skip pass it.

"Manatt general counsel Monte Lemann II said in a statement to The Am Law Daily on Tuesday that the firm "did not represent Mr. Coke nor were we retained to deal with the Coke matter."

Yet the numerous hypocrites here keep giving the impression the firm was hired for another reason. Please who twist the truth isn't in a position fi accuse no one of deceit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by6pvCEbJkY
                      Bruce did!

He started with -
                      a) He would not extradite Dudus on the basis of the received US extradition request. (a im seh suh!)

b) He moved to issuing instructions to persons within the JLP to engage the law firm to lobby the US government on the current extradition treaty under which Coke was being asked to be extradited (a im seh suh)

c) When questioned on the matter of whether or not the GOJ had engaged the services to lobby on behalf of the GOJ, he said NO! (A im seh suh!)

...after he had laid down the argument on why any Minister of GOJ cannot issue party directives that affect use of GOJ resources and be not acting as GOJ Minister of Government (Yup! A im seh suh! see - Islandman posted quote to you on this matter).

d) Your quote above shows the nonsense position you have taken with regards to the facts...these facts may be inconvenient but that does not make then any less real (quote from somewhere... I think?).

That our PM lied time and again is fact. ..but the real mess that you would wish to hide by shaping the debate around the PM's lying, is the PM going to bat...using state employees and thus State agencies...for and on behalf of Dudus, a US indicted individual and one on whom the PM (a im seh suh!) has evidence on tape that implicates Dudus in gun-running and drug dealing. (Yup! ...a likkle Brucie seh suh!)
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        Bruce did!
                        Problem is yuh using half of what Manatt says to form the basis of your argument. Yuh can't pick and choose what to believe out of their story and still be credible

Comment

no .. the problem is, the facts support my point.
                          dat mean yuh not ongly lie an foolfool...yuh drunk tuh
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                          X