• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extraditon Appeal Hearing In 30 minutes

KD Knight says he's not extraditable...woieeeee

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    KD Knight says he's not extraditable...woieeeee
    and he may be right, because bruce and the ag royally screwed up the entire thing.

they both must resign now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Look like the drivah gi unnuh a 6 fi a 9. Don't stop at all

Comment

How so? No you say that the courts should decide? Bruce them maintain that it was against the US law. As far as it is concern it is the extradition the US want and don't really care bout the US Law firm thing, that is more a problem politically locally.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

the courts are not deciding on the case itself right now. the ag, having signed certain affidavits preventing her from extraditing him for whatever the reasons, has gone back on her decision and signed extradition papers, sending them to a court. dudus' lawyers are saying, hold on, you can't do that. one minute you are unable to do something for x reasons, and now you can? what's that about?

i hope i have explained it somewhat.

but just trust me, bruce and the ag screwed it all up!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ok I get you.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              the courts are not deciding on the case itself right now. the ag, having signed certain affidavits preventing her from extraditing him for whatever the reasons, has gone back on her decision and signed extradition papers, sending them to a court. dudus' lawyers are saying, hold on, you can't do that. one minute you are unable to do something for x reasons, and now you can? what's that about?

i hope i have explained it somewhat.

but just trust me, bruce and the ag screwed it all up!
              Mi notice you, Peter and the rest a find something else fi bitch bout. Mi a laff and a watch di hypocrites. Unuh concerned now that the courts may say the evidence is illegal and unuh agenda may get exposed.

Then unuh a try give the impression unuh give a fock bout justice. Who unuh tink unuh a fool?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

fool! that is not what this court is adjudicating right now!!

call NNN and ask dem. make sure you get in on letterhead too!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

fool! that is not what this court is adjudicating right now!!

call NNN and ask dem. make sure you get in on letterhead too!
                  Nobody talking about that ... as soon as the order was given to proceed, something you and Peter been bitching for since last year, all of a sudden unuh change strategy.

It is clear this is all politics for frauds like you and others.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

what strategy was changed?

we still believe the extradition request should be decided by the courts. nothing has changed there.

what are you taking about, lazie?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Exactly what Finson was saying in the radio interview and some forumites were saying him mussi go law school a Mocco.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        Mi notice you, Peter and the rest a find something else fi bitch bout. Mi a laff and a watch di hypocrites. Unuh concerned now that the courts may say the evidence is illegal and unuh agenda may get exposed.

Then unuh a try give the impression unuh give a fock bout justice. Who unuh tink unuh a fool?

you have a weird compulsion to prove yourself a complete fool with virtually every post you make

very strange
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                          you have a weird compulsion to prove yourself a complete fool with virtually every post you make

very strange
                          What ... Mosiah have secret fi yuh that yuh affi run to his defense? Save yuh energy fi defend yuhself.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            What ... Mosiah have secret fi yuh that yuh affi run to his defense? Save yuh energy fi defend yuhself.
                            trite
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

what strategy was changed?

we still believe the extradition request should be decided by the courts. nothing has changed there.

what are you taking about, lazie?!?
                              Is it old age or convenient amnesia Mosiah? After bitching for months, put it in the courts, we want to know whats going on, why is the gov't silent ... well the gov't conceed, allow the process to move to the courts, PP come out claiming the PM prejudice the case, you come here cussing that Bruce should have handled it better. Mek up yuh mind .... exactly what yuh want. We all know what Peter want, him want to go back into gov't, what is your agenda ..... oh ... sorry ... mi figet. Yuh want Peter back as gov't tuh. Never see smoke without fire.

Comment

Working...
                              X