Extraditon Appeal Hearing In 30 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
    Exactly what Finson was saying in the radio interview and some forumites were saying him mussi go law school a Mocco.
    how yuh kno seh KD neva guh Mocco School of Law tuh??
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You fail to understand that the Jamaican layman is an expert on everything. We don't need anybody to show us how to play football we already know how to do that. We don't need white man police we have our crime situation under control. We know how to do everybody's job. Forumites are experts on the law even though dem don't even know how fi pay a parking fine

Comment

I agree with you 100% pon dat.

When you listen a Jamaican talk show, is pure expert analyst call in:

"So why dem nuh just...."

"Dem shoulda just....."

Problem solved!
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

you are mixing up issues, with court cases, with...call Cliff Hughes and sort it out, Lazie. do mi a beg yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

after viewing this thread, it has become apparent to me that labourites will always be labourites. all if bruce shiit pon dem plate and tell dem nyam it dem ago dweet cause dem a labourite first, human second.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              You fail to understand that the Jamaican layman is an expert on everything. We don't need anybody to show us how to play football we already know how to do that. We don't need white man police we have our crime situation under control. We know how to do everybody's job. Forumites are experts on the law even though dem don't even know how fi pay a parking fine
              Few times you make sense. Now how is that grizzly video coming. Walk out my yute walk out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                Few times you make sense. Now how is that grizzly video coming. Walk out my yute walk out.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Pon tap a dat if you nuh support their view point you aa heediot or .....
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

anybody who support bruce wid him lies and sexry over the last few months is a prime time idiot and nuh love jamaica.

mi seh suh. what?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      anybody who support bruce wid him lies and sexry over the last few months is a prime time idiot and nuh love jamaica.

mi seh suh. what?
                      yow, mi copyright da word deh yunnuh. mine mi mek u get extradited and sued.

Comment

a whey yuh get dah word deh, dawdie?
                        nah lie, it wikkid yuh nuh, dawdie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You have to remember that Tavares was basing his argument on what turned out to be a string of deceptions, and he knows that very well. He knows that the decision to not go ahead with extradition hearings, and not signing off on the matter was not based on law, but simply a political decision. He should just shut up and let the proper, legal course go forward, and not continue this deceptive argument. What a scumbag.

Comment

That has nothing to do with him. He is Dudus lawyer. If the JLP screwed up a dem fault dat. Tom has a great case

Comment

Working...
                            X