No announcement yet.

20 bikes siezed...'Cowboy' cracks whip..1/2Way3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuh lose faith, but ah suh di ting set from long long time none a dis a new ting.
    A jus jugglin dollahs change di ting mek it get wickedah. Dem know weh an who fi clean up from long time, dis ah nuh secret

Comment

Jesus they already did lower the cc rating...nex ting yuh gonna ban bicycles...is this friggin North Korea?

Comment

apparently, it wasn't low enuff... if we have to be north korea to get some civility then lets be north korea... our people just don't know how good we have it until its gone...

check this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9QYv9XBMHI
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          We need to go back to the days of Honda 50 and Z90, with some scooters.

We nuh need them big Bike deh.
          Exactly! When di place clean up den bring back in di 600cc bike dem. I know several people who get nervous when a big bike pull up side a dem at a stoplight.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Police can't catch them especially inna traffic. It is just another one of those excess that we have to have in Ja.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why not ban cars? and TV and thoughts?

Comment

Maybe they have reason to be nervous...

Comment

Maybe certain bikes of higher cc should be banned from importation, and included in the crime bill.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

perhaps i wasn't specific, but yes, it would the higher cc bikes. the ones that messengers use to carry packages would be okay.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Kawasaki Ninja 600. the perfect getaway machine! LoL

Comment

Working...
                      X