RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Observer Editorial: If we like Dr Tufton, it's for a good...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Is he incompetent or corrupted?

Or we just loosely associate everybody with corruption?
    Read carefully....I imply that incompetence and tribal corruption seems to be a prerequisite for the PM position...as evidenced by Gelding and most of his predecessors.

Tufton has not yet established that track record.... I'm willing to give him time.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Well you that by first assuming that corruption is the way to be the prime minister.

What if he is honest, will he never get elected to the PM post?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What if he is honest, will he never get elected to the PM post?
        that's a joke ....right?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

No because it seems like you a pay the man back hand compliment.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No because it seems like you a pay the man back hand compliment.
            so what's new?

mi mek mi name offa dat..

Comment

Its funny how some are employing a 'wait and see' approach with Chris Tufton despite him already achieveing an increase in agricultural production, but expect miracles from other ministers (ie minister of finance) lol. Yes 'wait and see' indeed... Lol

Comment

Again...please increase your research activities on Jamaican affairs...your slip is exposed

If you need help with credible sources...don't be afraid to apply

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                  Again...please increase your research activities on Jamaican affairs...your slip is exposed

If you need help with credible sources...don't be afraid to apply
                  This must be your favourite record...you play it everytime I post! lol

For future reference, I have heard it before, so need to play it again the next time I post

Comment

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
                    This must be your favourite record...you play it everytime I post! lol

For future reference, I have heard it before, so need to play it again the next time I post
                    ok dearie... will do

Comment

Working...
                    X